Please review the following scenario, and then complete the tasks that follow.
After performing a survey of health needs in your community, you have decided to open a high quality, yet affordable home health care business, Home Helpers. Your business is to assist clients in performing tasks such as; cleaning, cooking, shopping, and medicine management.
As this is a new business, and the marketing budget is limited, you decide to develop a newspaper ad and a flyer to advertise.
· Create a new folder named Home Helpers on your computer.
· In the Home Helpers folder, create two subfolders named Advertisingand Flyers.
· Open a text editing application, such as WordPad or NotePad to create a short ad for your local newspaper that describes your business:
• Use the name of the business as the title for your document.
• Write a short paragraph about the business. Include a location, street address, and phone number.
§ Please use fictitious information
• After the paragraph, type your name.
• Save the document with the filename Newspaper Adin the Advertising folder, then close the document and close the text editing application.
· Open a Windows Explorer window, and navigate to the Advertising folder.
· View the contents in at least three different views, and then choose the view option that you prefer.
· Copy the Newspaper Ad.rtf file, then paste a copy in the Flyers folder.
• RTF is the file extension which identifies Rich Tech Format type of files.
• RTF is the default file extension for files created in text editing applications.
• If you use Word to create the file, change the file type from .doc or .docx to rtf by clicking the arrow by the “Save as Type” field.
· Rename the copy Newspaper Ad-Backup.rtf, then close the folder.
1. Create a zip file of the Home Helpers folder.
2. Rename the zip file to: HS115- ##-Student Last Name-Working with Zip Files
At Myrestlab.com, we always work diligently to provide our customers with high-quality nursing assignment help services. We ensure that all papers by our writers possess 100% originality. We also guarantee all students of 100% privacy and confidentiality when working with us.
At Myrestlab.com, our mission is to provide quality services to all students. We, therefore, guarantee money-backs for the rare occasions of satisfaction. Your satisfaction is our goal.Read more
All our nursing assignment help services are 100% original. Each of our professional writers develops custom papers from scratch to reduce the chances of plagiarism. In addition to this, we always run completed papers through advanced anti-plagiarism checkers for 100% originality.Read more
Our free revision guarantee is a courtesy service by Myrestlab.com to ensure that we achieve 100% customer satisfaction rates. In case you feel unsatisfied with the outcome of your paper, you can always request for free unlimited revisions. We recommend a revision request within 14 days after the delivery date for short papers and 30 for dissertations.Read more
Myrestlab.com also guarantee 100 privacy and confidentiality. We do not share any of our customers’ personal details with third parties. We have also fitted our websites with security features to ensure secure connections. Our security features also prevent damages that might occur through attacks by outsiders.Read more
By ordering a paper through My Rest Lab, you agree to receive nursing assignment help services offered by our nursing assignment writers. Our assignment help experts will always endear to provide quality services as promised. We always expect maximum cooperation from our students to help us achieve our mission and vision.Read more