Using the Week 5 research template identify the research components, listed on the template. Select a nursing research article from the list below and address each of the following criteria:
If a component is not present in the article, its absence should be discussed.
· Identify the research problem.
· Identify the research purpose.
· Summarize the review of literature.
· Identify the nursing framework or theoretical perspective.
· Identify the research questions and hypotheses.
· Identify the variables.
· Identify and discuss the appropriateness of the design.
· Describe the procedures for data collection
· Discusses the validity and reliability of the instruments, tools, or surveys.
· Describe the final sample.
· Summarize the results including statistical analysis used or other method of analysis.
· Discuss the significance of the study. Did it resolve the question?
· Discuss the legal and ethical issues of the study. Include the use of human subjects and their protection.
· Describe any cultural aspects of the study.
· Describe how the results of the research may affect future nursing practice.
· Apply the research to your nursing practice.
NOTE: If a component is not addressed, the student receives a zero for that component.
Sousa, J.P., & Santos, M. (2019). Symptom management and hospital readmission in heart failure patients. A qualitative study from Portugal. Critical Care Nurse Quarterly 42(1), 81-88.
Zaken, Z.B, Maoz, E., Raizman, E. (2018). Needs of relatives of surgical patients: Perceptions of relatives and medical staff. MEDSURG Nursing 27(2), 110-116.
Cite all sources in APA format.
At Myrestlab.com, we always work diligently to provide our customers with high-quality nursing assignment help services. We ensure that all papers by our writers possess 100% originality. We also guarantee all students of 100% privacy and confidentiality when working with us.
At Myrestlab.com, our mission is to provide quality services to all students. We, therefore, guarantee money-backs for the rare occasions of satisfaction. Your satisfaction is our goal.Read more
All our nursing assignment help services are 100% original. Each of our professional writers develops custom papers from scratch to reduce the chances of plagiarism. In addition to this, we always run completed papers through advanced anti-plagiarism checkers for 100% originality.Read more
Our free revision guarantee is a courtesy service by Myrestlab.com to ensure that we achieve 100% customer satisfaction rates. In case you feel unsatisfied with the outcome of your paper, you can always request for free unlimited revisions. We recommend a revision request within 14 days after the delivery date for short papers and 30 for dissertations.Read more
Myrestlab.com also guarantee 100 privacy and confidentiality. We do not share any of our customers’ personal details with third parties. We have also fitted our websites with security features to ensure secure connections. Our security features also prevent damages that might occur through attacks by outsiders.Read more
By ordering a paper through My Rest Lab, you agree to receive nursing assignment help services offered by our nursing assignment writers. Our assignment help experts will always endear to provide quality services as promised. We always expect maximum cooperation from our students to help us achieve our mission and vision.Read more