The Pathophysiology of Disorders
During the last 5 weeks, you have explored various body systems: neurological, cardiovascular, respiratory, and hematological. These four systems work together along with other body systems to complete a myriad of functions. For this reason, when disorders occur within one body system, it can create potentially devastating effects throughout the entire body. For instance, Parkinson’s disease is a disorder of the central nervous system, yet its alterations actually affect multiple body systems from the cardiovascular system to the gastrointestinal system. In this Assignment, you examine alterations associated with disorders, as well as the impact of the alterations on multiple body systems.
· From the list below, select a disorder of interest to you:
o Alzheimer’s disease
o Asthma in children
o Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
o Congestive heart failure
o Hepatic disease (liver disease)
o Hypertension (Please select this)
o Hyperthyroidism and hypothyroidism
· Identify alterations associated with your selected disorder. Consider the pathophysiology of the alterations. Think about how these alterations produce pathophysiological changes in at least two body systems.
· Reflect on how patient factors such as genetics, gender, ethnicity, age, and behavior might impact the pathophysiology of the alterations you identified, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of your selected disorder.
· Review the “Mind maps—Dementia, Endocarditis, and Gastro-oesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)” media in the Week 2 Learning Resources. Use the examples in the media as a guide to construct a mind map for the disorder you selected. Consider the epidemiology and clinical presentation of your selected disorder. See attached file
Develop a 5- to 10-slide PowerPoint presentation that addresses the following:
· Describe your selected disorder, as well as associated alterations. Explain the pathophysiology of the alterations, including changes that occur in at least two body systems.
· Explain how genetics, gender, ethnicity, age, and behavior might impact the pathophysiology of the alterations you identified, as well as diagnosis and treatment of your selected disorder.
· Construct a mind map for the disorder you selected. Include the epidemiology, pathophysiology of alterations, risk factors, and clinical presentation, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of the disorder.
At Myrestlab.com, we always work diligently to provide our customers with high-quality nursing assignment help services. We ensure that all papers by our writers possess 100% originality. We also guarantee all students of 100% privacy and confidentiality when working with us.
At Myrestlab.com, our mission is to provide quality services to all students. We, therefore, guarantee money-backs for the rare occasions of satisfaction. Your satisfaction is our goal.Read more
All our nursing assignment help services are 100% original. Each of our professional writers develops custom papers from scratch to reduce the chances of plagiarism. In addition to this, we always run completed papers through advanced anti-plagiarism checkers for 100% originality.Read more
Our free revision guarantee is a courtesy service by Myrestlab.com to ensure that we achieve 100% customer satisfaction rates. In case you feel unsatisfied with the outcome of your paper, you can always request for free unlimited revisions. We recommend a revision request within 14 days after the delivery date for short papers and 30 for dissertations.Read more
Myrestlab.com also guarantee 100 privacy and confidentiality. We do not share any of our customers’ personal details with third parties. We have also fitted our websites with security features to ensure secure connections. Our security features also prevent damages that might occur through attacks by outsiders.Read more
By ordering a paper through My Rest Lab, you agree to receive nursing assignment help services offered by our nursing assignment writers. Our assignment help experts will always endear to provide quality services as promised. We always expect maximum cooperation from our students to help us achieve our mission and vision.Read more