Course Project Milestone 3 Guidelines and Grading Rubric
To apply lessons in quality improvement in nursing to a real-world nursing issue. This Course Project will use the Six Sigma DMAIC process.
The Course Project enables the student to meet the following Course Outcomes (COs):
· CO1: Identify the role of the BSN nurse in the quality improvement process as a member of the collaborative interprofessional team. (POs 2 and 7)
· CO2: Discuss effective processes and strategies to improve quality in nursing. (POs 2 and 8)
The entire project is worth 600 points. Milestone 3 is worth 225 points of this total.
Submit your completed NR392 Milestone 3 by Sunday, 11:59 p.m. MT, end of Week 6.
Requirements and Guidelines
1. Download the required Milestone 3 Template (Links to an external site.).
2. Save it to your computer in Microsoft Word 2013 (or later) as a .docx file with the file name: Your Last Name NR392 Milestone 3.docx.
3. Milestone 3 is a continuation of and builds upon Milestones 1 and 2. Review the grading criteria and grading rubric for details about requirements.
4. A peer-reviewed scholarly professional nursing journal article (not a website) that is appropriate to the nursing care issue must be obtained from CINAHL via the Chamberlain Online Library and must be available in full text. Provide the required information about the article in the template. You will write a short summary of this article.
5. Carefully review the assigned areas for Milestone 3 and type directly in your saved required Milestone 3 Template.
6. Watch the video for a detailed overview of the requirements of Milestone 3.
1. Submit your completed Milestone 3 Template by Sunday, end of Week 6.
**Academic Integrity Reminder**
College of Nursing values honesty and integrity. All students should be aware of the Academic Integrity policy and follow it in all discussions and assignments.
By submitting this assignment, I pledge on my honor that all content contained is my own original work except as quoted and cited appropriately. I have not received any unauthorized assistance on this assignment.
Please see the grading criteria and rubrics on this page.
NOTE: Please use your browser’s File setting to save or print this page.
At Myrestlab.com, we always work diligently to provide our customers with high-quality nursing assignment help services. We ensure that all papers by our writers possess 100% originality. We also guarantee all students of 100% privacy and confidentiality when working with us.
At Myrestlab.com, our mission is to provide quality services to all students. We, therefore, guarantee money-backs for the rare occasions of satisfaction. Your satisfaction is our goal.Read more
All our nursing assignment help services are 100% original. Each of our professional writers develops custom papers from scratch to reduce the chances of plagiarism. In addition to this, we always run completed papers through advanced anti-plagiarism checkers for 100% originality.Read more
Our free revision guarantee is a courtesy service by Myrestlab.com to ensure that we achieve 100% customer satisfaction rates. In case you feel unsatisfied with the outcome of your paper, you can always request for free unlimited revisions. We recommend a revision request within 14 days after the delivery date for short papers and 30 for dissertations.Read more
Myrestlab.com also guarantee 100 privacy and confidentiality. We do not share any of our customers’ personal details with third parties. We have also fitted our websites with security features to ensure secure connections. Our security features also prevent damages that might occur through attacks by outsiders.Read more
By ordering a paper through My Rest Lab, you agree to receive nursing assignment help services offered by our nursing assignment writers. Our assignment help experts will always endear to provide quality services as promised. We always expect maximum cooperation from our students to help us achieve our mission and vision.Read more