QNT 561 (Applied Business Research & Statistics)
QNT 561 Week 1 DQ 1:
How may variance and standard deviation be applied to a real-world business-related problem? Provide a specific application in which these measures are useful.
QNT 561 Week 1DQ 2:
When would you use Chebyshev’s theorem and the empirical rule in business? How are they calculated? Provide one real-life example that requires Chebyshev’s theorem and one that requires the empirical rule.
Chapter 2 Problem : – 2.37-2.38-2.44-2.46-2.54-2.64-2.68-2.79-2.85-2.89-2.93-2.106-2.108
Chapter 4 Problem :- 4.12-4.13-4.21-4.79-4.81-4.89-4.91-4.106-4.124
QNT 561 Week 2 DQ 1
What are some examples of operational definitions in research design within your profession? For example, in the education field, graduation rate and retention rate are important operational definitions to measure progress of students. Likewise other professions have common metrics and definitions. Identify some metrics and operational definitions from your own career or a profession that you know well. Tell us why you think it is important!
QNT 561 Week 2 DQ 2
What is the purpose of sampling? What are some concerns and dangers of sampling? How important is the sample design to data validity? Explain. Provide an example where a sample might misrepresent data validity. For example, reflect on the current political campaign and the pollsters!
· QNT 561 Week 1 Chapter 4 & 5 Practice Problems
Chapter 4 Problem :- 4.156- 4.164 -4.169 – 4.172
Chapter 5 Problem :- 5.4 – 5.8 – 5.25 – 5.37 – 5.41- 5.50 – 5.56 – 5.75 – 5.77- 5.79 – 5.83
QNT 561 Week 3 DQ 1
In your organization’s management development program, there was a heated discussion between people who claimed that theory is impractical and not effective, and others who claimed that effective theory is the most practical approach to problems. What position would you take and why?
QNT 561 Week 3 DQ 2
You observe female sales representatives having lower customer defections than male sales representatives. What concepts and constructs would you use to study this phenomenon? How might the concepts or constructs relate to explanatory hypotheses? Explain.
· QNT 561 Week 3 (Decision of Uncertainty Paper) (450+ Words)
· QNT 561 Week 3 Practice Problems (3.5-3.7-3.12-3.15-3.19-3.29-3.37-3.41-3.65-3.81)
· QNT 561 Week 3 Weekly Reflection Paper. (650+ Words)
QNT 561 Week 4 DQ 1
How does technological advancement affect the ability to collect data? Provide examples. Does this advancement increase the chance for errors? Explain.
QNT 561 Week 4 DQ 2
What is the importance of pretesting questions and instruments? What are risks of not doing this? Provide an example.
· QNT 561 Week 4 Team A Barnes & Noble Research Method Part II (1350+ Words)
· QNT 561 Week 4 Chapter 1 Practice Problems : – 1.6- 1.7 -1.8 – 1.14 – 1.16- 1.19- 1.21- 1.31
QNT 561 Week 5 DQ 1
What is the value of performing hypotheses tests to solve problems related to business and operations management? Provide specific examples.
QNT 561 Week 5 DQ 2
What are differences between dependent and independent samples? Provide examples. What are implications for determining the tests used to analyze data?
· QNT 561 Week 5 Business Research Methods II (850+Words)
· QNT 561 Week 5 Weekly Reflection
· QNT 561 Week 5
· Chapter 6 ,7 and 9 Practice Problems
· Practice Problems : –Chapter 6=6.2 – 6.8 – 6.11 -6.20 -6.22 – 6.23 – 6.34 – 6.35 – 6.37- – 6.38 -6.40- 6.42
· Practice Problems: – Chapter 7= 7.3 – 7.5 – 7.9- 7.10-7.25-7. 29-7.43- 7.44-7.60-7.61
· Practice Problems :- Chapter 9= 9.1- 9.5-9.6-9.17-9.18
· QNT 561 Week 6 Barnes and Noble Business Research Methods, Part III Presentation. (10 Slides)
· QNT 561 Week 6 Team A Barnes & Noble Business Research Methods III
· QNT 561 Week 6 Practice Problems (Ch. 10 and 11 of Statistics for Business and Economics)
· Practice Problems Chapter 10 :-10.2- 10.3- 10.4-10.10- 10.15-10.16-10.17-10.25-10.29-10.37-10.41-10.43-10.53-10.54
· Practice Problems Chapter 11 :- 11.2-11.4-11.7-11.9-11.27-11.36-11.37-11.38
At Myrestlab.com, we always work diligently to provide our customers with high-quality nursing assignment help services. We ensure that all papers by our writers possess 100% originality. We also guarantee all students of 100% privacy and confidentiality when working with us.
At Myrestlab.com, our mission is to provide quality services to all students. We, therefore, guarantee money-backs for the rare occasions of satisfaction. Your satisfaction is our goal.Read more
All our nursing assignment help services are 100% original. Each of our professional writers develops custom papers from scratch to reduce the chances of plagiarism. In addition to this, we always run completed papers through advanced anti-plagiarism checkers for 100% originality.Read more
Our free revision guarantee is a courtesy service by Myrestlab.com to ensure that we achieve 100% customer satisfaction rates. In case you feel unsatisfied with the outcome of your paper, you can always request for free unlimited revisions. We recommend a revision request within 14 days after the delivery date for short papers and 30 for dissertations.Read more
Myrestlab.com also guarantee 100 privacy and confidentiality. We do not share any of our customers’ personal details with third parties. We have also fitted our websites with security features to ensure secure connections. Our security features also prevent damages that might occur through attacks by outsiders.Read more
By ordering a paper through My Rest Lab, you agree to receive nursing assignment help services offered by our nursing assignment writers. Our assignment help experts will always endear to provide quality services as promised. We always expect maximum cooperation from our students to help us achieve our mission and vision.Read more