Professional Applications in Service Learning: A first look at volunteering.
Please introduce yourself and share with the group what you are doing in your volunteer experience.
What do you hope to gain from your volunteer experience? Be specific.
Complete the “Grand Canyon University Information Sheet for GCU Student Volunteer Placement” and submit it to your site supervisor and the instructor. You are not required to submit this assignment to Turnitin
Information Sheet for GCU Volunteer Placement
Grand Canyon University
3300 W. Camelback Road
Name of Volunteer:
Description of Site
1. Number of Principles:
Number of Employers:
Number of [estimated yearly] student volunteers:
2. Type of workforce/Area of practice:
3. Subject of work for student volunteer:
4. Any special features or descriptions of work environment:
Description of Volunteer Placement Tasks to be completed by Student
5. General Communications: (e.g. Telephone, Personal, Formal, etc.)
6. Research and Writing: (e.g. Letters, Memorandums, Reports, Notes, Desktop Publishing)
7. Clerical: (e.g. Filing, Automated Systems, Calendaring)
8. Academic course work especially desired:
9. Any other information you would like to provide in order to more fully inform, or interest the student in this volunteer opportunity: (e.g. describe experiences where the student will learn what it would be like to be a practitioner in the area he or she is studying. This could involve inviting the student to attend workshops, meetings, ride-along, counseling sessions, etc.)
At Myrestlab.com, we always work diligently to provide our customers with high-quality nursing assignment help services. We ensure that all papers by our writers possess 100% originality. We also guarantee all students of 100% privacy and confidentiality when working with us.
At Myrestlab.com, our mission is to provide quality services to all students. We, therefore, guarantee money-backs for the rare occasions of satisfaction. Your satisfaction is our goal.Read more
All our nursing assignment help services are 100% original. Each of our professional writers develops custom papers from scratch to reduce the chances of plagiarism. In addition to this, we always run completed papers through advanced anti-plagiarism checkers for 100% originality.Read more
Our free revision guarantee is a courtesy service by Myrestlab.com to ensure that we achieve 100% customer satisfaction rates. In case you feel unsatisfied with the outcome of your paper, you can always request for free unlimited revisions. We recommend a revision request within 14 days after the delivery date for short papers and 30 for dissertations.Read more
Myrestlab.com also guarantee 100 privacy and confidentiality. We do not share any of our customers’ personal details with third parties. We have also fitted our websites with security features to ensure secure connections. Our security features also prevent damages that might occur through attacks by outsiders.Read more
By ordering a paper through My Rest Lab, you agree to receive nursing assignment help services offered by our nursing assignment writers. Our assignment help experts will always endear to provide quality services as promised. We always expect maximum cooperation from our students to help us achieve our mission and vision.Read more