topic is cystitis
I will provide you with a similar assignment so you have an exact idea of my expectations but rubric is there.also I attached the narrated sample so you can write yours based on that with is what I ill present please read carefully and follow the rubrics any questions contact me
Clinical practice guidelines (CPGs) are written to provide recommendations that are intended to assist providers in making decisions for specific circumstances or disease conditions. CPGs are based on systematic reviews of the best available evidenced based medicine research. Interpreting and learning to apply guidelines into practice is necessary to develop and enhance diagnostic reasoning skills.
Activity Learning Outcomes
Through this assignment, the student will demonstrate the ability to:
· Read and interpret a primary care related CPG for use in practice. (CO 3)
· Identify the CPG recommendations and strength of evidence. (CO 3)
· Compare and contrast the diagnosis and treatment of a patient seen in the clinical setting to the recommendations given in the CPG. (CO 3)
Students will be RANDOMLY assigned a CPG on a disease topic by their instructor in Week 1. Students will post a brief, narrated, PowerPoint presentation along with a copy of their CPG and a written transcript of their presentation
1. Students will RANDOMLY be assigned a CPG on a disease topic by their instructor in Week 1. TOPIC CYSTITIS
2. In Week 7, students will provide a brief, narrated PowerPoint presentation using Kaltura while following the directions and rubric listed below.
3. In addition to the presentation, students will provide a written transcript to the Week 7 assignment box for the instructor’s reference. (NOTE: A written transcript is a word for word script of exactly what is said in the PowerPoint Narration. It is not a paper and does not need to be in APA format. See the transcripts under each lecture in the weekly lessons for examples).
4. Students will share a copy of their given CPG by attaching it to the discussion board where their presentation (or link) is posted. This will allow the instructor and peer to review along with your presentation.
5. The narrated PowerPoint presentation, copy of the CPG, and transcript
Preparing the presentation:
The presentation should be developed using the following guidelines:
· All presentations must be in PowerPoint format and narrated using Kaltura.
· Slides should be professional in appearance and easy to read.
· The presentation should be no more than 15min.
· Submit a written transcript of your presentation (see definition above) Correct grammar, punctuation, and spelling should be observed in all slides.
· A reference slide should be included as the final slide and APA format should be observed.
At Myrestlab.com, we always work diligently to provide our customers with high-quality nursing assignment help services. We ensure that all papers by our writers possess 100% originality. We also guarantee all students of 100% privacy and confidentiality when working with us.
At Myrestlab.com, our mission is to provide quality services to all students. We, therefore, guarantee money-backs for the rare occasions of satisfaction. Your satisfaction is our goal.Read more
All our nursing assignment help services are 100% original. Each of our professional writers develops custom papers from scratch to reduce the chances of plagiarism. In addition to this, we always run completed papers through advanced anti-plagiarism checkers for 100% originality.Read more
Our free revision guarantee is a courtesy service by Myrestlab.com to ensure that we achieve 100% customer satisfaction rates. In case you feel unsatisfied with the outcome of your paper, you can always request for free unlimited revisions. We recommend a revision request within 14 days after the delivery date for short papers and 30 for dissertations.Read more
Myrestlab.com also guarantee 100 privacy and confidentiality. We do not share any of our customers’ personal details with third parties. We have also fitted our websites with security features to ensure secure connections. Our security features also prevent damages that might occur through attacks by outsiders.Read more
By ordering a paper through My Rest Lab, you agree to receive nursing assignment help services offered by our nursing assignment writers. Our assignment help experts will always endear to provide quality services as promised. We always expect maximum cooperation from our students to help us achieve our mission and vision.Read more