Each week you will be expected to provide the following information to your community practice instructor through your journal entries:
1. What are your upcoming week’s specific learning goals and objectives?
2. What is your upcoming week’s detailed schedule at your community practice experience placement?
3. Were there any placement items/issues that occurred this week that you feel your instructor should be aware of that are private in nature and are more appropriately shared here than in the discussion board with your classmates?
4. Give a brief description of an objective you worked on this week. Make sure to cite at least one reference showing how your objective relates to the public health knowledge you’ve studied during this course or the public health course. You may choose to reference your e-text, journal articles, or videos you’ve studied during these courses or you may find an outside reference on your own to further enhance your public health knowledge and practices.
Remember, your journal entries are an important aspect of clinical learning as they serve to help you reflect upon and get the most out of your community practice experience. Therefore, your journal entry should include the who, what, where, and when of your community practice experience. Remember, this should simulate a dialogue that would normally take place face-to-face with your community practice experience instructor.
Number your responses to make sure you have responded to all journal requirements.
1- This week was very busy at my clinical site …my specific learning goals and objectives was apply my knowledge to real-life patient care scenarios and develop
team spirit that will allow me to work in coordination with other members of the healthcare team…
2- I only attended one day for 6 hours, I hope next week I can attend at least 2 days…
3- No issues… you can add here some complemens about my preceptor
4- Work this week:
-See patient with mild symptoms of Covid 19, they went to do some labs test,CBC with leucocitosis, elevated blood sugar,CMP, LDH.
– some patients went to do their labs because due to the virus they had’n done it in over 4 months(diabetes , hypertension, hyperlipidemia)
– other patients went because they were feeling depression and anxiety because they can’t cope with the covid crisis, they were medicated with a SSRI and were refered to the psychiatry.
– Some patient were attended by telehealth using whatsapp video or phone audio call, others went physically because are too old and don’t know how to manage technology.
At Myrestlab.com, we always work diligently to provide our customers with high-quality nursing assignment help services. We ensure that all papers by our writers possess 100% originality. We also guarantee all students of 100% privacy and confidentiality when working with us.
At Myrestlab.com, our mission is to provide quality services to all students. We, therefore, guarantee money-backs for the rare occasions of satisfaction. Your satisfaction is our goal.Read more
All our nursing assignment help services are 100% original. Each of our professional writers develops custom papers from scratch to reduce the chances of plagiarism. In addition to this, we always run completed papers through advanced anti-plagiarism checkers for 100% originality.Read more
Our free revision guarantee is a courtesy service by Myrestlab.com to ensure that we achieve 100% customer satisfaction rates. In case you feel unsatisfied with the outcome of your paper, you can always request for free unlimited revisions. We recommend a revision request within 14 days after the delivery date for short papers and 30 for dissertations.Read more
Myrestlab.com also guarantee 100 privacy and confidentiality. We do not share any of our customers’ personal details with third parties. We have also fitted our websites with security features to ensure secure connections. Our security features also prevent damages that might occur through attacks by outsiders.Read more
By ordering a paper through My Rest Lab, you agree to receive nursing assignment help services offered by our nursing assignment writers. Our assignment help experts will always endear to provide quality services as promised. We always expect maximum cooperation from our students to help us achieve our mission and vision.Read more