J.R. is a 36-year-old white, middle class woman who has been sexually active with one partner for the past 2 years. She and her partner have no history of STIs, but her partner has a history of fever blisters. She reports genital pain, genital vesicles and ulcers, and fever and malaise for the last 3 days. Examination reveals adenopathy and vaginal and cervical lesions.
DX: Genital herpes
1. List specific goals for treatment for J.R.
2. What drug therapy would you prescribe? Why?
3. Write prescription for drug therapy prescribed.
4. What are the parameters for monitoring success of the therapy?
5. Discuss specific patient education based on the prescribed therapy.
6. List one or two adverse reactions for the selected agent that would cause you to change therapy.
7. What would be the choice for second-line therapy?
8. What over the counter and/or alternative medications would be appropriate for J.R.?
9. What lifestyle changes would you recommend for J.R.?
10. Describe one or two drug-drug or drug-food interactions for the selected agent
IN-TEXT CITATIONS AND REFERENCES MUST MATCH. NURSING JOURNALS ONLY WITHIN 5 YEARS.
At Myrestlab.com, we always work diligently to provide our customers with high-quality nursing assignment help services. We ensure that all papers by our writers possess 100% originality. We also guarantee all students of 100% privacy and confidentiality when working with us.
At Myrestlab.com, our mission is to provide quality services to all students. We, therefore, guarantee money-backs for the rare occasions of satisfaction. Your satisfaction is our goal.Read more
All our nursing assignment help services are 100% original. Each of our professional writers develops custom papers from scratch to reduce the chances of plagiarism. In addition to this, we always run completed papers through advanced anti-plagiarism checkers for 100% originality.Read more
Our free revision guarantee is a courtesy service by Myrestlab.com to ensure that we achieve 100% customer satisfaction rates. In case you feel unsatisfied with the outcome of your paper, you can always request for free unlimited revisions. We recommend a revision request within 14 days after the delivery date for short papers and 30 for dissertations.Read more
Myrestlab.com also guarantee 100 privacy and confidentiality. We do not share any of our customers’ personal details with third parties. We have also fitted our websites with security features to ensure secure connections. Our security features also prevent damages that might occur through attacks by outsiders.Read more
By ordering a paper through My Rest Lab, you agree to receive nursing assignment help services offered by our nursing assignment writers. Our assignment help experts will always endear to provide quality services as promised. We always expect maximum cooperation from our students to help us achieve our mission and vision.Read more