1) Minimum 5 full pages and 8 slides
Part 1: minimum 1 page
Part 2: minimum 8 Slides with Speaker notes
Part 3: minimum 1 page
Part 4: minimum 3 pages
Submit 1 document per part
2)¨******APA norms (Mandatory)
All paragraphs must be narrative and cited in the text- each paragraphs
Bulleted responses are not accepted
Dont write in the first person
Dont copy and pase the questions.
Answer the question objectively, do not make introductions to your answers, answer it when you start the paragraph
3) It will be verified by Turnitin and SafeAssign
4) Minimum 16 references not older than 5 years
Minimum 3 references in part 1
Minimum 6 references in part 2
Minimum 3 references in part 3
Minimum 4 references in part 4
5) ***************Identify your answer with the numbers, according to the
Q 1. Nursing is XXXXX
Q 2. Health is XXXX
6) You must name the files according to the part you are answering:
1) Describe a model that you might use to introduce a policy change of your choosing other than what you will address in the upcoming assignment.
2) Why is it relevant to this policy change?
3) How would you implement that model?
Purpose: you will create a slide presentation in which you will present information to support the passage of HR 5223.
Your presentation should put forth a convincing argument based on your research and should be designed as if you were addressing a group of legislators whose support you are trying to obtain.
Your slide and audio presentation must address:
1) A description of current risks that healthcare providers face from violence in the workplace.
2) Information from professional nursing associations which support your argument for minimizing the risk of violence in the healthcare setting.
3) Identification of a theoretical or regulatory model which would be applicable to the passage of HR 5223.
4) Identification of stakeholders who will benefit from the passage of HR 5223 and how they would benefit.
5) Potential barriers to passage of HR 5223 and how they can be overcome.
Topic: Employer and employee rights
1) Evaluate how the topic impacts your role as an advanced practice nurse.
2) What are the legal implications related to your role?
3) Analyze how understanding of the chosen topic will impact your future role as an advanced practice nurse.
Select a local or state health care policy or legislation that was enacted in the last 5 years (Florida). Then:
1) Summarize the policy or legislation.
2) Analyze at least one strength and one weakness of the policy or legislation.
3) Discuss the impact of the policy or legislation for all stakeholders, both providers and consumers.
At Myrestlab.com, we always work diligently to provide our customers with high-quality nursing assignment help services. We ensure that all papers by our writers possess 100% originality. We also guarantee all students of 100% privacy and confidentiality when working with us.
At Myrestlab.com, our mission is to provide quality services to all students. We, therefore, guarantee money-backs for the rare occasions of satisfaction. Your satisfaction is our goal.Read more
All our nursing assignment help services are 100% original. Each of our professional writers develops custom papers from scratch to reduce the chances of plagiarism. In addition to this, we always run completed papers through advanced anti-plagiarism checkers for 100% originality.Read more
Our free revision guarantee is a courtesy service by Myrestlab.com to ensure that we achieve 100% customer satisfaction rates. In case you feel unsatisfied with the outcome of your paper, you can always request for free unlimited revisions. We recommend a revision request within 14 days after the delivery date for short papers and 30 for dissertations.Read more
Myrestlab.com also guarantee 100 privacy and confidentiality. We do not share any of our customers’ personal details with third parties. We have also fitted our websites with security features to ensure secure connections. Our security features also prevent damages that might occur through attacks by outsiders.Read more
By ordering a paper through My Rest Lab, you agree to receive nursing assignment help services offered by our nursing assignment writers. Our assignment help experts will always endear to provide quality services as promised. We always expect maximum cooperation from our students to help us achieve our mission and vision.Read more