please help answer these question below
1. A charge nurse is providing teaching to a group of newly licensed nurses about the grieving process. which of the the following information should the charge nurse include in the teaching?
a. Clients can expect to have feelings of hopeless
b. Clients will experience anhedonia
c. Clients will experience low self-esteem
d. Clients might feel guilt over some aspects of their loss
2. A nurse is providing teaching to family members of a client who has dementia. Which of the following instruction should the nurse include in the teaching?
a. Establish a toileting schedule for the client
b. Use clothing with bottoms and zippers
c. Discourage physical activity during the day
d. Engage the client in activities that increase sensory stimulation
3. A nurse is reviewing the laboratory levels of the client who is having elective surgery. Which of the following levels should the nurse report to the provider?
a. Fasting blood glucose 103 mg/DL
b. BUN 16 mg/Dl
c. Potassium 3.2 mEq/L
d. PT 12.2 seconds
4. A nurse is providing discharge teaching about circumcision care to a parent of a newborn. Which of the following statements by the parent indicates an understanding of the teaching?
a. I will apply topical lidocaine following each diaper change
b. I will apply an ice pack to my baby’s pen twice daily to decrease swelling
c. I will change my baby’s diaper at least 4 hours
d. I will wash the with soap and warm water until the circumcision has healed
5. A nurse on an acute care unit has received change of report for four clients. Which of the following clients should the nurse assess first?
a. A client who has an elevated AST level following administration of azithromycin
b. A client who has a fractured left tibia and pallor in the effected extremity
c. A client who is 1 hr postoperative and has hypoactive bowel sounds
d. A client who hah a cardiac catheterization 3 hr ago and has 3+ pedal pulses. Get Nursing Assignments Help Today
At Myrestlab.com, we always work diligently to provide our customers with high-quality nursing assignment help services. We ensure that all papers by our writers possess 100% originality. We also guarantee all students of 100% privacy and confidentiality when working with us.
At Myrestlab.com, our mission is to provide quality services to all students. We, therefore, guarantee money-backs for the rare occasions of satisfaction. Your satisfaction is our goal.Read more
All our nursing assignment help services are 100% original. Each of our professional writers develops custom papers from scratch to reduce the chances of plagiarism. In addition to this, we always run completed papers through advanced anti-plagiarism checkers for 100% originality.Read more
Our free revision guarantee is a courtesy service by Myrestlab.com to ensure that we achieve 100% customer satisfaction rates. In case you feel unsatisfied with the outcome of your paper, you can always request for free unlimited revisions. We recommend a revision request within 14 days after the delivery date for short papers and 30 for dissertations.Read more
Myrestlab.com also guarantee 100 privacy and confidentiality. We do not share any of our customers’ personal details with third parties. We have also fitted our websites with security features to ensure secure connections. Our security features also prevent damages that might occur through attacks by outsiders.Read more
By ordering a paper through My Rest Lab, you agree to receive nursing assignment help services offered by our nursing assignment writers. Our assignment help experts will always endear to provide quality services as promised. We always expect maximum cooperation from our students to help us achieve our mission and vision.Read more