Week 7 Quiz (Multiple Choice)
1. (TCO E) _____ controls stop a person from acting.
2. (TCO E) A _____ is a situation in which a hacker attempts to disrupt the network by sending messages to the network that prevent normal users’ messages from being processed.
3. (TCO E) Your organization has decided to host a web server that will be accessible by the public. Organizational leadership is concerned about the web server being compromised and thus allowing the remaining network to be compromised. You want to come up with a solution to host the secure the web server internally, but still protect your network. What should you do?
4. (TCO F) The traditional network design approach does not work well for ____ networks.
5. (TCO F) Which of the following would not be a type of circuit that needs to be considered when planning for technology design capacity?
6. (TCO F) Which of the following are not costs that are generally considered during the cost assessment stage of the network design process?
7. (TCO G) ____ refers to keeping track of the operation of network circuits to make sure they are working properly.
8. (TCO G) _____ is a simple method that can help identify computers/devices or communication circuits that have higher-than-average error or usage rates.
9. (TCO G) A _____ is an organizational department that is responsible for monitoring and fixing overall network problems.
10. (TCO G) Service Level Agreements (SLA) are significant for what reason?
At Myrestlab.com, we always work diligently to provide our customers with high-quality nursing assignment help services. We ensure that all papers by our writers possess 100% originality. We also guarantee all students of 100% privacy and confidentiality when working with us.
At Myrestlab.com, our mission is to provide quality services to all students. We, therefore, guarantee money-backs for the rare occasions of satisfaction. Your satisfaction is our goal.Read more
All our nursing assignment help services are 100% original. Each of our professional writers develops custom papers from scratch to reduce the chances of plagiarism. In addition to this, we always run completed papers through advanced anti-plagiarism checkers for 100% originality.Read more
Our free revision guarantee is a courtesy service by Myrestlab.com to ensure that we achieve 100% customer satisfaction rates. In case you feel unsatisfied with the outcome of your paper, you can always request for free unlimited revisions. We recommend a revision request within 14 days after the delivery date for short papers and 30 for dissertations.Read more
Myrestlab.com also guarantee 100 privacy and confidentiality. We do not share any of our customers’ personal details with third parties. We have also fitted our websites with security features to ensure secure connections. Our security features also prevent damages that might occur through attacks by outsiders.Read more
By ordering a paper through My Rest Lab, you agree to receive nursing assignment help services offered by our nursing assignment writers. Our assignment help experts will always endear to provide quality services as promised. We always expect maximum cooperation from our students to help us achieve our mission and vision.Read more