MGMT 303 Principles of Management
1. (TCO 1) The _____ approach of going green is a good example of the firm’s social responsibility in addition to demonstrating the highest degree of environmental sensitivity. (Points : 5)
Question 2. 2. (TCO 2) The Ford Motor Company sold an auto parts company because profitability was low. The main environmental dimension considered was (Points : 5)
Question 3. 3. (TCO 3) The_____ approach of going green is a good example of the firm’s social responsibility in addition to demonstrating the highest degree of environmental sensitivity. (Points : 5)
Question 4. 4. (TCO 4) Which of the following is usually the first type of international business in which a company gets involved? (Points : 5)
Question 5. 5. (TCO 5) If Delta Airlines decides to buy a regional carrier, this would be an example of a(n) _____ plan. (Points : 5)
Question 6. 6. (TCO 6) Identify the statement that is TRUE when comparing large and small businesses. (Points : 5)
7. (TCO 1) Identify four skills that a manager needs in order to perform the job efficiently and effectively. Provide brief comments on each. (Points : 10)
8. (TCO 2) Explain the differences among mergers, acquisitions, and alliances. (Points : 10)
9. (TCO 3) Briefly explain the four different approaches to social responsibility that an organization can adopt. (Points: 10)
10. (TCO 4) What are the connections between GATT and the WTO? Explain the role of the WTO.
11. (TCO 7) Briefly explain the situational influences on organizational design. (Points : 10)
12. (TCO 4) Describe three environmental challenges of international management. (Points : 15)
13. (TCO 5) Identify a company and write a brief SWOT analysis for that company. (Points : 15)
14. (TCO 6) Briefly describe industries in which small businesses seem to be most effective and why this seems to be the case. In what area are small businesses least successful in comparison to large businesses? (Points: 15)
15. (TCO 7) In what ways are virtual and learning organizations different from the typical organization? (Points : 15)
1. (TCO 1) One example of a firm studying it’s _____ is an annual assessment of its labor supply.
2. (TCO 3) Which of the following is the MOST common approach to the management of ethics?
3. (TCO 6) Identify the statement that is TRUE when comparing large and small businesses.
At Myrestlab.com, we always work diligently to provide our customers with high-quality nursing assignment help services. We ensure that all papers by our writers possess 100% originality. We also guarantee all students of 100% privacy and confidentiality when working with us.
At Myrestlab.com, our mission is to provide quality services to all students. We, therefore, guarantee money-backs for the rare occasions of satisfaction. Your satisfaction is our goal.Read more
All our nursing assignment help services are 100% original. Each of our professional writers develops custom papers from scratch to reduce the chances of plagiarism. In addition to this, we always run completed papers through advanced anti-plagiarism checkers for 100% originality.Read more
Our free revision guarantee is a courtesy service by Myrestlab.com to ensure that we achieve 100% customer satisfaction rates. In case you feel unsatisfied with the outcome of your paper, you can always request for free unlimited revisions. We recommend a revision request within 14 days after the delivery date for short papers and 30 for dissertations.Read more
Myrestlab.com also guarantee 100 privacy and confidentiality. We do not share any of our customers’ personal details with third parties. We have also fitted our websites with security features to ensure secure connections. Our security features also prevent damages that might occur through attacks by outsiders.Read more
By ordering a paper through My Rest Lab, you agree to receive nursing assignment help services offered by our nursing assignment writers. Our assignment help experts will always endear to provide quality services as promised. We always expect maximum cooperation from our students to help us achieve our mission and vision.Read more