MGMT 303 Principles of Management
1. (TCO 1) The _____ approach of going green is a good example of the firm’s social responsibility in addition to demonstrating the highest degree of environmental sensitivity. (Points : 5)
Question 2. 2. (TCO 2) The Ford Motor Company sold an auto parts company because profitability was low. The main environmental dimension considered was (Points : 5)
Question 3. 3. (TCO 3) The_____ approach of going green is a good example of the firm’s social responsibility in addition to demonstrating the highest degree of environmental sensitivity. (Points : 5)
Question 4. 4. (TCO 4) Which of the following is usually the first type of international business in which a company gets involved? (Points : 5)
Question 5. 5. (TCO 5) If Delta Airlines decides to buy a regional carrier, this would be an example of a(n) _____ plan. (Points : 5)
Question 6. 6. (TCO 6) Identify the statement that is TRUE when comparing large and small businesses. (Points : 5)
7. (TCO 1) Identify four skills that a manager needs in order to perform the job efficiently and effectively. Provide brief comments on each. (Points : 10)
8. (TCO 2) Explain the differences among mergers, acquisitions, and alliances. (Points : 10)
9. (TCO 3) Briefly explain the four different approaches to social responsibility that an organization can adopt. (Points: 10)
10. (TCO 4) What are the connections between GATT and the WTO? Explain the role of the WTO.
11. (TCO 7) Briefly explain the situational influences on organizational design. (Points : 10)
12. (TCO 4) Describe three environmental challenges of international management. (Points : 15)
13. (TCO 5) Identify a company and write a brief SWOT analysis for that company. (Points : 15)
14. (TCO 6) Briefly describe industries in which small businesses seem to be most effective and why this seems to be the case. In what area are small businesses least successful in comparison to large businesses? (Points: 15)
15. (TCO 7) In what ways are virtual and learning organizations different from the typical organization? (Points : 15)
1. (TCO 1) One example of a firm studying it’s _____ is an annual assessment of its labor supply.
2. (TCO 3) Which of the following is the MOST common approach to the management of ethics?
3. (TCO 6) Identify the statement that is TRUE when comparing large and small businesses.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more