MGMT 303 Principles of Management Final Exam
Week 8 Final Exam (Version 2)
1. Question : (TCO1) A CEO of a local newspaper has noticed that the advertising and subscription revenue has been decreasing. The CEO sets a goal of stopping the decline. The CEO is engaged in
2. Question : (TCO 2) State supported universities receive money from state tax payers. Harvard University’sendowment is so large that Harvard is guaranteed significant income just from the interest the fund generates.The ____ dimension of these competitors is different.
3. Question : (TCO 2) The expiration of a pharmaceutical drug patent allows generic drug makers to introducethe same chemical compound under a different name and at lower prices. This is an example of ____ for thedeveloper of the original drug.
4. Question : (TCO3) New York passed a law requiring no smoking in bars and restaurants. Owners who pressure bartenders and waiters to sell to people who are smoking in order to keep profits high are taking a(n)____ stance toward social responsibility.
5. Question : (TCO4) Coca-Cola is based out of Atlanta but reaches into hundreds of countries. The product is locally packaged, but the cola inside is essentially the same throughout the world. Coca-Cola is edging closer to being a(n) ____ business.
6. Question : (TCO4) Eric, an American, is an executive coach at Boeing. One of the executives he coaches is from India. Their diverse backgrounds add variety and create more solutions for management challenges. This illustrates the ____ argument.
7. Question : (TCO5) The ____ of Applebee’s is to gain “weekly repeat guests through providing surprisingly friendly hospitality, superior quality food, and world class service and value.”
8. Question : (TCO5) GE competes in industries ranging from medical devices to appliances to television networks. GE’s mixed strategy is an example of ____ strategy.
9. Question : (TCO6) Jay wants to start a new business. With which of the following methods of starting a new business will he pay a share of the income from the business in return for the use of such things as trademarks and business formulas?
10. Question : (TCO7) Sears has departments for clothing, tools, jewelry, and home goods. This is an example of departmentalization by
11. Question : (TCO7) Andrea had worked in the marketing department for 27 years. She knows the history and successes of the office better than any other employee. When change is suggested, she is reluctant because she remembers accomplishments related to the current way of doing things. As a result of ____, she is resistant to change.
12. Question : (TCO8) Fairway Green Inc. has added a lucrative retirement plan for its employees that includes medical benefits for
retirees. These benefits target which level of need in Maslow’s hierarchy?
13. Question : (TCO8) A mid-level manager has power within an organization due to the management position she occupies. This kind of power is known as ____ power.
14. Question : (TCO9) You are a member of a self-managed team; the team has been experiencing interpersonal conflict among its members. Which of the following techniques could you use to eliminate the interpersonal conflict that is occurring within the self-managed team?
15. Question : (TCO10) The credit crisis and the Federal Reserve’s response to it faced criticism from Congress. The Treasury Department requested a review of the central bank’s structure and governance. There is now broad support for auditing the Fed using the Government Accounting Office. The change in the economic and political environment of the Fed means the Fed needs to adapt its ____ control.
At Myrestlab.com, we always work diligently to provide our customers with high-quality nursing assignment help services. We ensure that all papers by our writers possess 100% originality. We also guarantee all students of 100% privacy and confidentiality when working with us.
At Myrestlab.com, our mission is to provide quality services to all students. We, therefore, guarantee money-backs for the rare occasions of satisfaction. Your satisfaction is our goal.Read more
All our nursing assignment help services are 100% original. Each of our professional writers develops custom papers from scratch to reduce the chances of plagiarism. In addition to this, we always run completed papers through advanced anti-plagiarism checkers for 100% originality.Read more
Our free revision guarantee is a courtesy service by Myrestlab.com to ensure that we achieve 100% customer satisfaction rates. In case you feel unsatisfied with the outcome of your paper, you can always request for free unlimited revisions. We recommend a revision request within 14 days after the delivery date for short papers and 30 for dissertations.Read more
Myrestlab.com also guarantee 100 privacy and confidentiality. We do not share any of our customers’ personal details with third parties. We have also fitted our websites with security features to ensure secure connections. Our security features also prevent damages that might occur through attacks by outsiders.Read more
By ordering a paper through My Rest Lab, you agree to receive nursing assignment help services offered by our nursing assignment writers. Our assignment help experts will always endear to provide quality services as promised. We always expect maximum cooperation from our students to help us achieve our mission and vision.Read more