The objective of this project is to let the student investigate some intriguing aspect of materials science using knowledge and techniques learned in class, but in an environment/time primarily outside of class.
Methods and Procedures:
Topics of investigation may be categorized many ways. Examples include:
· visually analyzing a failed part to determine why it occurred – and presenting your analysis
· imaging a microstructure to correlate properties, expected or not – and sharing your results
· using visual inspection to evaluate the integrity of a structure – and presenting your results
· manufacturing a material or structure – and displaying the material you manufactured
· investigate a materials process or concept – predict and compare experimental behavior
Think of subjects you are interested in, and then explore! Get on the net, or hit the magazines. This is a chance for you to be in control of the subject, depth and direction of investigation.
Note: Please don’t ‘review’ a topic and hand me a copy of some internet article. Please apply what you’ve learned in class to some materials issue that is of interest to you.
You will upload both a report and a narrated slide show.
The written report will include:
· a title page; with name, date, etc.
· an introduction (background and objective of your investigation),
· the method you used (how did you approach your work, and what you were trying to show or find out),
· the results of your work
· a discussion (of your investigation, comparison with other similar materials or processes, or other relevant information such as composition, microstructure or manufacturing methods),
· at least four references; one of which must be your text, the text book is “Engineering Materials Technology” by James A. Jacobs and Thomas F.Kilduff, 5th edition.
· at least four graphics (that augment explanations, etc.), of which two are microscopic,
· a conclusion (did your approach produce tangible results?).
At Myrestlab.com, we always work diligently to provide our customers with high-quality nursing assignment help services. We ensure that all papers by our writers possess 100% originality. We also guarantee all students of 100% privacy and confidentiality when working with us.
At Myrestlab.com, our mission is to provide quality services to all students. We, therefore, guarantee money-backs for the rare occasions of satisfaction. Your satisfaction is our goal.Read more
All our nursing assignment help services are 100% original. Each of our professional writers develops custom papers from scratch to reduce the chances of plagiarism. In addition to this, we always run completed papers through advanced anti-plagiarism checkers for 100% originality.Read more
Our free revision guarantee is a courtesy service by Myrestlab.com to ensure that we achieve 100% customer satisfaction rates. In case you feel unsatisfied with the outcome of your paper, you can always request for free unlimited revisions. We recommend a revision request within 14 days after the delivery date for short papers and 30 for dissertations.Read more
Myrestlab.com also guarantee 100 privacy and confidentiality. We do not share any of our customers’ personal details with third parties. We have also fitted our websites with security features to ensure secure connections. Our security features also prevent damages that might occur through attacks by outsiders.Read more
By ordering a paper through My Rest Lab, you agree to receive nursing assignment help services offered by our nursing assignment writers. Our assignment help experts will always endear to provide quality services as promised. We always expect maximum cooperation from our students to help us achieve our mission and vision.Read more