Journal Article Reviews Instructions
· Review and analyze a recent journal article (published within the last 5 years) from a peer-reviewed publication (e.g The Journal of Infectious Diseases) about a disease
· You must evaluate the chosen paper against at least 4 other peer-reviewed sources.
· You may cite your text; however, it does not count as one of your peer-reviewed sources.
· For each review, you will select an article about a topic from the required readings between each review assignment submission.
· You will then compose a 4 -page paper, not including the cover page and references, on your topic of choice.
· The goal of the assignment is to help link the current best practices identified in your text and the ongoing developments of research reflected in the peer-reviewed literature in support of learning outcomes A and B.
· You should, therefore, choose articles related to current epidemiologic trends for infectious diseases and/or the impact of the diseases and of the control measures on global populations. Special attention should be devoted to understanding the role of infectious agents as causes of morbidity and mortality in the context of economically developing nations.
Be sure to include the following elements:
· A clearly documented reference to best practices or standard of care
· Reported findings are completely and fairly assessed and critiqued
· A summary of the principal contents of the article under review
· Adequate information to understand the central themes and recommendations
· Paper, references, and citations all consistently follow current AMA formatting
Pick any Disease from this list
· Fungal Infections of the Skin, Hair, and Nails
· Helicobacter pylori
· Epstein-Barr Virus
· Human Papillomavirus
At Myrestlab.com, we always work diligently to provide our customers with high-quality nursing assignment help services. We ensure that all papers by our writers possess 100% originality. We also guarantee all students of 100% privacy and confidentiality when working with us.
At Myrestlab.com, our mission is to provide quality services to all students. We, therefore, guarantee money-backs for the rare occasions of satisfaction. Your satisfaction is our goal.Read more
All our nursing assignment help services are 100% original. Each of our professional writers develops custom papers from scratch to reduce the chances of plagiarism. In addition to this, we always run completed papers through advanced anti-plagiarism checkers for 100% originality.Read more
Our free revision guarantee is a courtesy service by Myrestlab.com to ensure that we achieve 100% customer satisfaction rates. In case you feel unsatisfied with the outcome of your paper, you can always request for free unlimited revisions. We recommend a revision request within 14 days after the delivery date for short papers and 30 for dissertations.Read more
Myrestlab.com also guarantee 100 privacy and confidentiality. We do not share any of our customers’ personal details with third parties. We have also fitted our websites with security features to ensure secure connections. Our security features also prevent damages that might occur through attacks by outsiders.Read more
By ordering a paper through My Rest Lab, you agree to receive nursing assignment help services offered by our nursing assignment writers. Our assignment help experts will always endear to provide quality services as promised. We always expect maximum cooperation from our students to help us achieve our mission and vision.Read more