After working in the healthcare industry for many years as an expert consultant, you have decided to make the leap and open your own healthcare consulting firm. Based on your reputation and the recommendations of others, you have landed a major first client…The White House! Your company has been hired to conduct research and develop a solution to healthcare reform by creating a model of what healthcare delivery should resemble in the United States. You have also been appointed as a top advisor to the Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions U.S. Senate Committee and must present the model over a three day summit.
Create a healthcare delivery model for the U.S. healthcare system. When creating the model, ask yourself these questions: What is included? How does it look? Who does it serve? How is it financed? Is it sustainable?
Include the following in your project:
For assistance with writing executive summaries, please visit the Rasmussen College Answers page.
APA formatting for the reference list, and proper grammar, punctuation, and form are required. APA help is available here.
Click this link for help on writing a memo.
Click this link for help on creating an executive summary.
Click this link for help on creating a SWOT analysis.
Click this link for help on creating a PowerPoint presentation.
Click this link for help on creating an audio recording for a PowerPoint presentation.
1.Memo is a clear and thorough explanation of the proposed model and what it hopes to achieve, including information on the changing dynamics of healthcare reimbursement and the associated funding sources.
2. Report includes a comprehensive executive summary.
3. Report includes a clear and thorough description of the model, including who the model serves, description of how the model will be financed and sustained.
Timeline major events over the past ten years.
Each event has comprehensive descriptions of causes and effects that are at least three sentences
6. Report includes a comprehensive list of the current financing and reimbursement models within the U.S. healthcare delivery system and a statement of how each will change or remain the same under this new model.
7. Report includes a comprehensive synopsis of the major challenges of economic and noneconomic barriers to improving quality, reducing costs, and increasing access to healthcare.
8. Report includes a comprehensive list and description of stakeholders within U.S. healthcare system under this new model.
9. Report includes a comprehensive SWOT analysis of the current U.S. healthcare system.
10. Report includes a comprehensive trends forecast outlining the possible changes in healthcare that may affect the model over the next five years.
11. Narrated PowerPoint presentation to the Senate committee contains a clear and comprehensive layout and description of the model.
12. No errors or omissions in APA formatting.
No spelling nor grammar errors.
At Myrestlab.com, we always work diligently to provide our customers with high-quality nursing assignment help services. We ensure that all papers by our writers possess 100% originality. We also guarantee all students of 100% privacy and confidentiality when working with us.
At Myrestlab.com, our mission is to provide quality services to all students. We, therefore, guarantee money-backs for the rare occasions of satisfaction. Your satisfaction is our goal.Read more
All our nursing assignment help services are 100% original. Each of our professional writers develops custom papers from scratch to reduce the chances of plagiarism. In addition to this, we always run completed papers through advanced anti-plagiarism checkers for 100% originality.Read more
Our free revision guarantee is a courtesy service by Myrestlab.com to ensure that we achieve 100% customer satisfaction rates. In case you feel unsatisfied with the outcome of your paper, you can always request for free unlimited revisions. We recommend a revision request within 14 days after the delivery date for short papers and 30 for dissertations.Read more
Myrestlab.com also guarantee 100 privacy and confidentiality. We do not share any of our customers’ personal details with third parties. We have also fitted our websites with security features to ensure secure connections. Our security features also prevent damages that might occur through attacks by outsiders.Read more
By ordering a paper through My Rest Lab, you agree to receive nursing assignment help services offered by our nursing assignment writers. Our assignment help experts will always endear to provide quality services as promised. We always expect maximum cooperation from our students to help us achieve our mission and vision.Read more