This unit assesses your ability to introduce appropriate change management strategies while leading organizations toward the use of excellent health information technology systems.
When you have successfully completed this unit you will be able to:
· Demonstrate your ability to introduce appropriate change management strategies while leading organizations toward the use of excellent health information technology systems.
· Discuss industry developments and changes related to HIT and appropriate change management and leadership strategies.
· Predict how industry changes will require you to expand your learning and domain knowledge.
In this unit, you are expected to:
· Complete the Mid-Semester Survey Check In (optional) Survey available: Monday, October 22 – Sunday, October 28 completed
· Research current industry information and developments related to Outcome 4
· Complete the page for Outcome 4 of your ePortfolio
· Complete the ePortfolio Peer Review Assignment
Assignment Outcome 4 eportfolio page DUE: Sunday 10/28/18
Identify an artifact related to Outcome 4: Introduce appropriate change management strategies while leading organizations toward the use of excellent health information technology systems.
Post the artifact on the ePortfolio page for Outcome 4, along with a reflection that addresses the following:
Situation: Explain the assignment or activity.
Effect: Why did you choose this artifact to demonstrate the outcome? What impact did the assignment/activity have on you and how does it demonstrate your competence or knowledge?
Learning: What did you learn from the experience? What can you now do as a result and/or how will it inform your practice in the future?
Looking Ahead: What do you still need to learn? What is happening in the industry that will require you to expand you learning in this area or learn something new? Find at least one reputable article or resource published within the last 2 years that is related to the outcome or your artifact. Cite any sources you use in APA style.
How you format your ePortfolio page for Outcome 4 is up to you, however, the page must be clearly labeled with the outcome, the artifact must be embedded on the page, and you must clearly label and reflect on each of the components described above (Situation, Effect, Learning, Looking ahead). Keep in mind this may be viewed by other professionals, so design your page in a way that will most effectively showcase your skills and knowledge. There are no length requirements for the reflection, just be sure you reflect deeply on each component to demonstrate your critical thinking skills and professional skills, knowledge, growth and development. When you submit this assignment, simply include a link to your portfolio and it will be reviewed in the Google site.
· ePortfolioPeerReviewRubric.docx (13.548 KB)Please see template attachment
Each person will review the ePortfolio of their assigned partner using the ePortfolio Peer Review Rubric (see attached) to provide feedback.
1. Make contact with your partner and give one another permission to view your ePortfolio via your Google site. (Click here for instructions on how to share your site.)
2. Review your partner’s ePortfolio and complete the ePortfolio Peer Review Rubric.
3. Exchange your completed rubrics and schedule a peer review conference to review the rubrics and provide feedback to one another on each ePortfolio. The conference may be conducted via telephone, Google Hangout, Skype, or any other technology of your choice; however, it must be a live conversation (e-mail exchange is not acceptable).
4. Complete your reflection on the peer review process on the bottom of the rubric you completed on your partner’s ePortfolio and submit the rubric here (you do not need to submit the rubric your partner completed for your portfolio).
At Myrestlab.com, we always work diligently to provide our customers with high-quality nursing assignment help services. We ensure that all papers by our writers possess 100% originality. We also guarantee all students of 100% privacy and confidentiality when working with us.
At Myrestlab.com, our mission is to provide quality services to all students. We, therefore, guarantee money-backs for the rare occasions of satisfaction. Your satisfaction is our goal.Read more
All our nursing assignment help services are 100% original. Each of our professional writers develops custom papers from scratch to reduce the chances of plagiarism. In addition to this, we always run completed papers through advanced anti-plagiarism checkers for 100% originality.Read more
Our free revision guarantee is a courtesy service by Myrestlab.com to ensure that we achieve 100% customer satisfaction rates. In case you feel unsatisfied with the outcome of your paper, you can always request for free unlimited revisions. We recommend a revision request within 14 days after the delivery date for short papers and 30 for dissertations.Read more
Myrestlab.com also guarantee 100 privacy and confidentiality. We do not share any of our customers’ personal details with third parties. We have also fitted our websites with security features to ensure secure connections. Our security features also prevent damages that might occur through attacks by outsiders.Read more
By ordering a paper through My Rest Lab, you agree to receive nursing assignment help services offered by our nursing assignment writers. Our assignment help experts will always endear to provide quality services as promised. We always expect maximum cooperation from our students to help us achieve our mission and vision.Read more