Ali, R., Wheitner, D., Talbott, E., and Zborowski, J. (2007, October). Connecting environmental health data to people and policy: Integrating information and mobilizing communities for environmental public health tracking. Journal of Community Health, 32(5), 357-74. https://search-proquest-com.ezproxy.trident.edu/docview/224046946/fulltextPDF/8DBC0B06A9C345EAPQ/1?accountid=28844
Cannunscio, C. (2017). Social determinants of health [Video presentation]. Temple University of Department of Public Health and the Association for Prevention Teaching and Research. Accessed from https://vimeopro.com/aptrmodules/phlm/video/76355201
Carr, S. J. (2016, January). Insights in public health: Building well-being: Linking the built environment to health. Hawaii Journal of Medicine & Public Health, 75(1). https://www-ncbi-nlm-nih-gov.ezproxy.trident.edu/pmc/articles/PMC4733823/
Rubin, L. & Merrick, J. (2014). Environmental health: Home, school, and community. [e-Book] New York: Nova Science Publishers, Inc. Read: Chapter I: Break the cycle of environmental health disparities; and Chapter II: Use of undergraduate curriculum as a vehicle for breaking the cycle of environmental health disparities within disadvantaged communities. http://web.b.ebscohost.com.ezproxy.trident.edu:2048/ehost/ebookviewer/ebook/ZTAwM[email protected]sessionmgr102&vid=0&format=EB&rid=1
Read the module Home page and required readings. Read through this assignment and the Assignment Expectations.
Based on the background readings for this module (along with other relevant sources of credible information), your task is to write an essay in which you discuss an environmental public health issue in your community.
You can submit your paper in a question-and-answer format. In other words, list the questions and provide a short answer to each.
1. State the name of your community. At what time in your life did you live in this community? (i.e., were you raised there during childhood, do you live there now, or was it during another time in your life?)
2. Identify a specific environmental public health issue in the community.
3. Explain briefly why rates of disease or illness might be impacted by this environmental health issue. Please write 1–2 paragraphs about this, and be sure to cite sources rather than simply stating your opinion.
4. Identify one credible source of Environmental Health Data on that issue. (Please write 2–3 sentences maximum. Please provide a description of the source and a link (i.e., hyperlink or URL) directly to relevant data sources.
5. Discuss whether rates of disease or illness for the issue are being tracked in the community. Please write 2–3 paragraphs about this, and be sure to cite sources rather than simply stating your opinion.
At Myrestlab.com, we always work diligently to provide our customers with high-quality nursing assignment help services. We ensure that all papers by our writers possess 100% originality. We also guarantee all students of 100% privacy and confidentiality when working with us.
At Myrestlab.com, our mission is to provide quality services to all students. We, therefore, guarantee money-backs for the rare occasions of satisfaction. Your satisfaction is our goal.Read more
All our nursing assignment help services are 100% original. Each of our professional writers develops custom papers from scratch to reduce the chances of plagiarism. In addition to this, we always run completed papers through advanced anti-plagiarism checkers for 100% originality.Read more
Our free revision guarantee is a courtesy service by Myrestlab.com to ensure that we achieve 100% customer satisfaction rates. In case you feel unsatisfied with the outcome of your paper, you can always request for free unlimited revisions. We recommend a revision request within 14 days after the delivery date for short papers and 30 for dissertations.Read more
Myrestlab.com also guarantee 100 privacy and confidentiality. We do not share any of our customers’ personal details with third parties. We have also fitted our websites with security features to ensure secure connections. Our security features also prevent damages that might occur through attacks by outsiders.Read more
By ordering a paper through My Rest Lab, you agree to receive nursing assignment help services offered by our nursing assignment writers. Our assignment help experts will always endear to provide quality services as promised. We always expect maximum cooperation from our students to help us achieve our mission and vision.Read more