Choose one of the following books and write 2-3 page report on any aspect of the connection to global health (title and reference page not included in page count). Be sure to include at least one reference to support your work (beyond the book itself). The reference can be one that was discussed during the course. Submit under the Course Materials tab in Blackboard.
Katz, J. M. (2013). The big truck that went by. How the world came to save Haiti and left behind a disaster. New York: St. Martin’s Griffin. ISBN 978-1-137-27897-5 (paperback) or ISBN 978-1-137-32395-8 (e-book)
Timmerman, K. (2009). Where am I wearing? A global tour to the countries, factories, and people that make our clothes. New Jersey: Wiley. ISBN 978-0-470-37654-6
The books are on reserve in the Howe Library and available for 3 days at a time. There are also e-versions (kindle) available.
Criteria for a ‘pass’:
1. Introduction gives reader direction and is addressed throughout the paper.
2. Summary/conclusion is clear and concise.
3. An aspect of the connection to global health was clearly discussed.
4. At least 1 literature source was used.
5. Writing style is fluent with evidence of individuality and clarity.
6. Overall presentation of paper is neat and well organized with few minor errors in syntax, spelling, etc. (i.e. Proper English language usage), follows a chosen referencing style, and includes a title page, reference pages, is double spaced, 11-12 CPI, and 1 inch, non-justified margins.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more