Use the Evidence Based Program report you completed to create a professional memorandum apprising the proper stakeholders on your findings and recommendations. Based on the case that you selected, your stakeholders can be a number of different individuals.
In two pages, complete the following:
1. Identify 2-3 stakeholders related to your selected case/EBP report.
2. Address how your findings in your EBP report are directly related to your stakeholders.
3. Summarize your findings from your EBP steps and provide preventative recommendations for the future.
You may use your own template for the memorandum or select one of the templates from the following source:
1. Conduct additional research to gather sufficient information to support your memorandum.
2. Limit your response to a maximum of 2 pages.
3. Support your proposal with peer-reviewed articles, with at least 2-3 references. Use the following link for additional information on how to recognize peer-reviewed journals: http://www.angelo.edu/services/library/handouts/peerrev.php.
4. You may use the following source to assist in formatting your assignment: https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/560/01/.
5. For additional information on reliability of sources, review the following source: https://nccih.nih.gov/health/webresources
6. This assignment will be graded based on the content in the rubric.
At Myrestlab.com, we always work diligently to provide our customers with high-quality nursing assignment help services. We ensure that all papers by our writers possess 100% originality. We also guarantee all students of 100% privacy and confidentiality when working with us.
At Myrestlab.com, our mission is to provide quality services to all students. We, therefore, guarantee money-backs for the rare occasions of satisfaction. Your satisfaction is our goal.Read more
All our nursing assignment help services are 100% original. Each of our professional writers develops custom papers from scratch to reduce the chances of plagiarism. In addition to this, we always run completed papers through advanced anti-plagiarism checkers for 100% originality.Read more
Our free revision guarantee is a courtesy service by Myrestlab.com to ensure that we achieve 100% customer satisfaction rates. In case you feel unsatisfied with the outcome of your paper, you can always request for free unlimited revisions. We recommend a revision request within 14 days after the delivery date for short papers and 30 for dissertations.Read more
Myrestlab.com also guarantee 100 privacy and confidentiality. We do not share any of our customers’ personal details with third parties. We have also fitted our websites with security features to ensure secure connections. Our security features also prevent damages that might occur through attacks by outsiders.Read more
By ordering a paper through My Rest Lab, you agree to receive nursing assignment help services offered by our nursing assignment writers. Our assignment help experts will always endear to provide quality services as promised. We always expect maximum cooperation from our students to help us achieve our mission and vision.Read more