1) Minimum 8 full pages
Part 1: minimum 1 page
Part 2: minimum 1 pages
Part 3: minimum 3 page
Part 4: minimum 3 pages
Submit 1 document per part
All paragraphs must be narrative and cited in the text- each paragraphs
Bulleted responses are not accepted
Dont write in the first person
Dont copy and pase the questions.
Answer the question objectively, do not make introductions to your answers, answer it when you start the paragraph
3) It will be verified by Turnitin and SafeAssign
4) Minimum 12 references not older than 5 years
3 references per part
5) ******************* Identify your answer with the numbers, according to the question.
Q 1. Nursing is XXXXX
Q 2. Health is XXXX+
6) You must name the files according to the part you are answering:
Select a dilemma to the ethics committee of your institution (Family nurse practitioner role)
1. Present your dilemma to the ethics committee of your institution.
2. Outline an ethical theory or model you wish the committee to consider when reviewing this case.
3. What arguments do you have to support the use of this model?
4. Discuss the role of the ethics committee in this particular ethical dilemma.
The incidence of PolyPharmacy, or the use of five or more medications on a daily basis, is common in the US particularly among the elderly population. It occurs for a variety of reasons, including the need to treat multiple conditions, the patient obtaining treatment from numerous physicians, and a lack of communication among those physicians about medications prescribed. PolyPharmacy increases the risk of adverse drug effects and increased costs to patients.
1. Formulate a policy to reduce the practice of multiple drug prescriptions.
2. What tools might be included in the design phase of the policy process to increase the probability of success?
3. What research from other countries could be helpful in addressing this issue? Support your reasoning.
Purpose: Examine U.S. healthcare policy structures and the role of the nursing leader as a change agent at the public policy table.
Policy issue: Cost of end of life care.
Write a letter using professional business format to one of your Federal legislators outlining what the issue is and why it is important.
The letter will address:
1. The current policy structure.
2. The need for the change.
3. The suggested change.
4. Cost implications if the change is implemented.
5. The role the nurse as a change agent will take at the policy table.
Identify the ethical dilemma, legal violation, and moral issue in the scenario from an APN perspective as an educator, administrator, or a practitioner
Create an ethical and legal decision-making dilemma involving an advanced practice nurse in the field of administration, education, or a nurse practitioner:
Administration Dilemma – Healthcare Needs versus Resource Allocation
Education Dilemma – Nursing Student’s Religious Beliefs versus Provision of Care
Practice Dilemma – Honesty versus Withholding Information
Apply relevant codes of conduct that apply to the practice of nursing and your chosen field.
1 )Describe one ethical principle and one law that could be violated and whether the violation would constitute a civil or criminal act based on facts.
2) Construct a decision that demonstrates integrity and that would prevent violation of the ethical principle and prevent the law from being violated.
3) List three recommendations that will resolve advanced practice nurses’ moral distress in the dilemma you have presented.
At Myrestlab.com, we always work diligently to provide our customers with high-quality nursing assignment help services. We ensure that all papers by our writers possess 100% originality. We also guarantee all students of 100% privacy and confidentiality when working with us.
At Myrestlab.com, our mission is to provide quality services to all students. We, therefore, guarantee money-backs for the rare occasions of satisfaction. Your satisfaction is our goal.Read more
All our nursing assignment help services are 100% original. Each of our professional writers develops custom papers from scratch to reduce the chances of plagiarism. In addition to this, we always run completed papers through advanced anti-plagiarism checkers for 100% originality.Read more
Our free revision guarantee is a courtesy service by Myrestlab.com to ensure that we achieve 100% customer satisfaction rates. In case you feel unsatisfied with the outcome of your paper, you can always request for free unlimited revisions. We recommend a revision request within 14 days after the delivery date for short papers and 30 for dissertations.Read more
Myrestlab.com also guarantee 100 privacy and confidentiality. We do not share any of our customers’ personal details with third parties. We have also fitted our websites with security features to ensure secure connections. Our security features also prevent damages that might occur through attacks by outsiders.Read more
By ordering a paper through My Rest Lab, you agree to receive nursing assignment help services offered by our nursing assignment writers. Our assignment help experts will always endear to provide quality services as promised. We always expect maximum cooperation from our students to help us achieve our mission and vision.Read more