1) Minimum 8 full pages
Part 1: minimum 1 page
Part 2: minimum 1 pages
Part 3: minimum 3 page
Part 4: minimum 3 pages
Submit 1 document per part
All paragraphs must be narrative and cited in the text- each paragraphs
Bulleted responses are not accepted
Dont write in the first person
Dont copy and pase the questions.
Answer the question objectively, do not make introductions to your answers, answer it when you start the paragraph
3) It will be verified by Turnitin and SafeAssign
4) Minimum 12 references not older than 5 years
3 references per part
5) ******************* Identify your answer with the numbers, according to the question.
Q 1. Nursing is XXXXX
Q 2. Health is XXXX+
6) You must name the files according to the part you are answering:
Select a dilemma to the ethics committee of your institution (Family nurse practitioner role)
1. Present your dilemma to the ethics committee of your institution.
2. Outline an ethical theory or model you wish the committee to consider when reviewing this case.
3. What arguments do you have to support the use of this model?
4. Discuss the role of the ethics committee in this particular ethical dilemma.
The incidence of PolyPharmacy, or the use of five or more medications on a daily basis, is common in the US particularly among the elderly population. It occurs for a variety of reasons, including the need to treat multiple conditions, the patient obtaining treatment from numerous physicians, and a lack of communication among those physicians about medications prescribed. PolyPharmacy increases the risk of adverse drug effects and increased costs to patients.
1. Formulate a policy to reduce the practice of multiple drug prescriptions.
2. What tools might be included in the design phase of the policy process to increase the probability of success?
3. What research from other countries could be helpful in addressing this issue? Support your reasoning.
Purpose: Examine U.S. healthcare policy structures and the role of the nursing leader as a change agent at the public policy table.
Policy issue: Cost of end of life care.
Write a letter using professional business format to one of your Federal legislators outlining what the issue is and why it is important.
The letter will address:
1. The current policy structure.
2. The need for the change.
3. The suggested change.
4. Cost implications if the change is implemented.
5. The role the nurse as a change agent will take at the policy table.
Identify the ethical dilemma, legal violation, and moral issue in the scenario from an APN perspective as an educator, administrator, or a practitioner
Create an ethical and legal decision-making dilemma involving an advanced practice nurse in the field of administration, education, or a nurse practitioner:
Administration Dilemma – Healthcare Needs versus Resource Allocation
Education Dilemma – Nursing Student’s Religious Beliefs versus Provision of Care
Practice Dilemma – Honesty versus Withholding Information
Apply relevant codes of conduct that apply to the practice of nursing and your chosen field.
1 )Describe one ethical principle and one law that could be violated and whether the violation would constitute a civil or criminal act based on facts.
2) Construct a decision that demonstrates integrity and that would prevent violation of the ethical principle and prevent the law from being violated.
3) List three recommendations that will resolve advanced practice nurses’ moral distress in the dilemma you have presented.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more