Review the case study “Improving the Health of the Poor in Mexico.” (attached) Then, prepare your response to the following questions:
3 paragraph/350 words
This is a discussion post. Please make it understandable and pretty simple
-How do politics and economics influence health and health care from your own perspective
-analyze whether the political and/or economic systems play a major role in your or your family’s access to health and explain why.
Please touch on the following topics as well
· describe how government intervention using the program example described in the case study about the Progresa/Oportunidades program in Mexico, might benefit a health care system. Be specific and provide examples. In general, how do politics and economics influence health and health care from your own perspective?
· What might the benefits be of awarding the mothers cash grants as described in the case study about the Progresa/Oportunidades program?
· What social problems might be created by giving the mothers cash grants as described in the case study?
· As described in the case study, do you think the resources were ethically distributed? (Think about stereotyping.)
· What changes do you think should be made to the Progresa/Oportunidades program, if any?
· If the Progresa/Oportunidades program were to be discontinued for any reason, what could you, as a nurse, say that might help to maintain funding?
· Do you think a similar program, one like the Progresa/Oportunidades program, might work in your community? Why or why not?
Support your response with references from the professional nursing literature.
Note Initial Post: A
-3-paragraph (at least 350 words) response.
-Be sure to use evidence from the readings and include in-text citations.
-Utilize essay-level writing practice and skills, including the use of transitional material and organizational frames.
-Avoid quotes; paraphrase to incorporate evidence into your own writing.
-A reference list is required. Use the most current evidence (usually ≤ 5 years old).
At Myrestlab.com, we always work diligently to provide our customers with high-quality nursing assignment help services. We ensure that all papers by our writers possess 100% originality. We also guarantee all students of 100% privacy and confidentiality when working with us.
At Myrestlab.com, our mission is to provide quality services to all students. We, therefore, guarantee money-backs for the rare occasions of satisfaction. Your satisfaction is our goal.Read more
All our nursing assignment help services are 100% original. Each of our professional writers develops custom papers from scratch to reduce the chances of plagiarism. In addition to this, we always run completed papers through advanced anti-plagiarism checkers for 100% originality.Read more
Our free revision guarantee is a courtesy service by Myrestlab.com to ensure that we achieve 100% customer satisfaction rates. In case you feel unsatisfied with the outcome of your paper, you can always request for free unlimited revisions. We recommend a revision request within 14 days after the delivery date for short papers and 30 for dissertations.Read more
Myrestlab.com also guarantee 100 privacy and confidentiality. We do not share any of our customers’ personal details with third parties. We have also fitted our websites with security features to ensure secure connections. Our security features also prevent damages that might occur through attacks by outsiders.Read more
By ordering a paper through My Rest Lab, you agree to receive nursing assignment help services offered by our nursing assignment writers. Our assignment help experts will always endear to provide quality services as promised. We always expect maximum cooperation from our students to help us achieve our mission and vision.Read more