Using your knowledge of pathophysiology and research, you will need to present a differential of three disorders that could account for your patient’s symptoms. 2 pages APA
35-year-old man with a history of anxiety, chronic marijuana use, and chronic back pain. No current medications or other history, but he has been consistently complaining of back pain since joining the Thursday night league volleyball team. Single, lives alone, and works at a fast food restaurant. Heterosexual and consistent use of protection (barrier).
· Offer three differential diagnoses for what might be troubling your patient.
· Provide rationale with citations for each of your differential diagnoses.
· What would be your first course of action for your patient?
· What safety issues, if any, did you recognize for your patient?
· Summarize the scenario and what you chose as your final diagnosis for your patient and why.
· Make sure that you address psychosocial issues/concerns/contributors, along with content related to substance abuse, should this be appropriate.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more