Follow the steps below. The underlined segments prompt you to know what specific information you need to write next to each number when you write your answer in the discussion board. Your Coach will post an example answer on the discussion board.
1) Choose a topic: Choose a public health problem that you would like to investigate. Briefly state the health issue.
2) Research the topic: Read general background information about your topic using reliable websites such as those belonging to a federal agency (e.g., Health Services and Resources Administration, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Bureau of Primary Health Care), respected national organization (e.g., American Heart Association, American Cancer Association, Kaiser Family Foundation), and/or peer-reviewed journal articles.
3) Document Prevalence and/or Incidence: Find and write the prevalence or incidence of the condition using one or more of your reliable websites or articles. Cite the source for the prevalence or incidence next to it.
4) Hypothesize: Considering what you have learned about the health issue you’ve chosen, consider the possible risk factors for the condition, means of prevention, and potential outcomes. Write a carefully considered hypothesis about one risk factor or means of prevention (this is the “exposure) that you could test which has not, based on what you read, been widely studied.
5) Design your study: Once you have your hypothesis, design a study that you could do to test your hypothesis. Imagine that time, money, and logistics are unlimited and you have all the resources you need at your disposal. Include the following information:
5a. Who are your study participants?
5b. How would you collect or obtain your data?
5c. What time of study design would you use? (e.g., cohort, case-control, observational, or randomized control trial)
5d. Why is this design (your answer to 5c) an appropriate study design for your study?
5e. Into which category of study design does your study design fall? (experimental, quasi-experimental, observational)
5f. What elements of your study justify inclusion into the category of study design you wrote for 5d? (e.g., is there manipulation? randomization?)
At Myrestlab.com, we always work diligently to provide our customers with high-quality nursing assignment help services. We ensure that all papers by our writers possess 100% originality. We also guarantee all students of 100% privacy and confidentiality when working with us.
At Myrestlab.com, our mission is to provide quality services to all students. We, therefore, guarantee money-backs for the rare occasions of satisfaction. Your satisfaction is our goal.Read more
All our nursing assignment help services are 100% original. Each of our professional writers develops custom papers from scratch to reduce the chances of plagiarism. In addition to this, we always run completed papers through advanced anti-plagiarism checkers for 100% originality.Read more
Our free revision guarantee is a courtesy service by Myrestlab.com to ensure that we achieve 100% customer satisfaction rates. In case you feel unsatisfied with the outcome of your paper, you can always request for free unlimited revisions. We recommend a revision request within 14 days after the delivery date for short papers and 30 for dissertations.Read more
Myrestlab.com also guarantee 100 privacy and confidentiality. We do not share any of our customers’ personal details with third parties. We have also fitted our websites with security features to ensure secure connections. Our security features also prevent damages that might occur through attacks by outsiders.Read more
By ordering a paper through My Rest Lab, you agree to receive nursing assignment help services offered by our nursing assignment writers. Our assignment help experts will always endear to provide quality services as promised. We always expect maximum cooperation from our students to help us achieve our mission and vision.Read more