1. Identify one contemporary health care issue in government and discuss the a. social, b. ethical and c. economic impact of the issue related to NURSING health policy. (List the issue and then address a, b, c.)
2. With the increase in the number of baby boomers reaching retirement age and holding strong political power, what are two economic issues that both the federal and state governments will need to address?
3. Give one example of how nurses can affect public policy in various appointed positions.
4. Identify a NURSING practice issue and describe the steps you would take to influence a local politician to draft a bill in favor of your concerns.
5. Go to Congress.gov, (Links to an external site.), click Legislation at the very top, then check the current Congress on the left margin, and look for bills that are related to your NURSING practice issue. List the bills that are related here, include the bill number and bill name If none, write NONE and the search terms you used to search for bills of interest to you.
6. If you were to need the support of one of your legislators specific to a health policy of interest to you, which one of your representatives as you identified in previous Discussion Board Module 2 would you choose as your legislative contact? Why? Go to either your state website or back to Congress.gov and see which committees your legislator is on and/or what their policy interests are….this could give you rationale for the why in this item. Be specific and share what committees he/she is on and/or their policy interests…not all of them but the ones that relate to your rationale.
At Myrestlab.com, we always work diligently to provide our customers with high-quality nursing assignment help services. We ensure that all papers by our writers possess 100% originality. We also guarantee all students of 100% privacy and confidentiality when working with us.
At Myrestlab.com, our mission is to provide quality services to all students. We, therefore, guarantee money-backs for the rare occasions of satisfaction. Your satisfaction is our goal.Read more
All our nursing assignment help services are 100% original. Each of our professional writers develops custom papers from scratch to reduce the chances of plagiarism. In addition to this, we always run completed papers through advanced anti-plagiarism checkers for 100% originality.Read more
Our free revision guarantee is a courtesy service by Myrestlab.com to ensure that we achieve 100% customer satisfaction rates. In case you feel unsatisfied with the outcome of your paper, you can always request for free unlimited revisions. We recommend a revision request within 14 days after the delivery date for short papers and 30 for dissertations.Read more
Myrestlab.com also guarantee 100 privacy and confidentiality. We do not share any of our customers’ personal details with third parties. We have also fitted our websites with security features to ensure secure connections. Our security features also prevent damages that might occur through attacks by outsiders.Read more
By ordering a paper through My Rest Lab, you agree to receive nursing assignment help services offered by our nursing assignment writers. Our assignment help experts will always endear to provide quality services as promised. We always expect maximum cooperation from our students to help us achieve our mission and vision.Read more