Instructions for the Experiment
For Part I of this project, you will need to purchase a package of litmus paper. You may find this at shops specializing in school supplies, gardening or health foods. The cost should be minimal. If you are really adventurous – and the season is right – you can make your own litmus paper by crushing blackberries until they are liquid, pouring the liquid onto construction paper and allowing it to dry.
1. Use your litmus paper, which turns red in acidic solution and blue in basic solution, to determine the acidity of at least 3 various foods, liquids and moist surfaces around your home.
2. Test the pH of your tap water.
3. Obtain soil from a nearby garden or lawn, shake it with a small amount of water, let it settle and then test the acidity of the water above the solids.
4. Make notes regarding each of your findings.
1. Dissolve some baking soda in a large glass of warm water.
2. Add a couple drops of liquid dish soap and stir.
3. Pour vinegar into this solution.
4. Make notes describing the chemical reaction involved.
Instructions for the Answer (This is the only item you will submit to the grader.)
Write a one-page paper reporting your findings for Part I and Part II of this assignment. Include descriptions of the reactions that occurred with each experiment you conducted. This paper will be worth 12.5% of your grade for this course. Your assignment will be graded on the following:
4 Correct grammar and spelling are demonstrated throughout your essay. (10%)
4 Directions were completely and correctly followed throughout the project. (10%)
· you have covered all of the points listed above;
· you demonstrate that you understand the process. (Part I 60%, Part II 20%)
At Myrestlab.com, we always work diligently to provide our customers with high-quality nursing assignment help services. We ensure that all papers by our writers possess 100% originality. We also guarantee all students of 100% privacy and confidentiality when working with us.
At Myrestlab.com, our mission is to provide quality services to all students. We, therefore, guarantee money-backs for the rare occasions of satisfaction. Your satisfaction is our goal.Read more
All our nursing assignment help services are 100% original. Each of our professional writers develops custom papers from scratch to reduce the chances of plagiarism. In addition to this, we always run completed papers through advanced anti-plagiarism checkers for 100% originality.Read more
Our free revision guarantee is a courtesy service by Myrestlab.com to ensure that we achieve 100% customer satisfaction rates. In case you feel unsatisfied with the outcome of your paper, you can always request for free unlimited revisions. We recommend a revision request within 14 days after the delivery date for short papers and 30 for dissertations.Read more
Myrestlab.com also guarantee 100 privacy and confidentiality. We do not share any of our customers’ personal details with third parties. We have also fitted our websites with security features to ensure secure connections. Our security features also prevent damages that might occur through attacks by outsiders.Read more
By ordering a paper through My Rest Lab, you agree to receive nursing assignment help services offered by our nursing assignment writers. Our assignment help experts will always endear to provide quality services as promised. We always expect maximum cooperation from our students to help us achieve our mission and vision.Read more