Apply a change model to the implementation plan. Include the following:
1. Rogers’ diffusion of innovation theory is a particularly good theoretical framework to apply to an EBP project. However, students may also choose to use change models, such as Duck’s change curve model or the transtheoretical model of behavioral change. Other conceptual models presented such as a utilization model (Stetler’s model) and EBP models (the Iowa model and ARCC model) can also be used as a framework for applying your evidence‐based intervention in clinical practice.
2. Apply one of the above models and carry your implementation through each of the stages, phases, or steps identified in the chosen model.
3. Separate attachment for the paper: create a conceptual model of the project.
4. Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines.
5. An abstract is not required.
1. Selection of Change Model: Analysis and evaluation draw warranted use of the specified change model, and rationale is appropriately supported with comprehensive detail.
2. Implementation of Change Model: A detailed descriptive narrative of the implementation plan through each of the stages, phases, and/or steps is provided, as is a solid interpretation of the change model in relation to the implementation plan. Appropriate evaluation of the effectiveness of the model is provided, demonstrates clarity and specificity of comprehension, and synthesizes all relevant information.
At Myrestlab.com, we always work diligently to provide our customers with high-quality nursing assignment help services. We ensure that all papers by our writers possess 100% originality. We also guarantee all students of 100% privacy and confidentiality when working with us.
At Myrestlab.com, our mission is to provide quality services to all students. We, therefore, guarantee money-backs for the rare occasions of satisfaction. Your satisfaction is our goal.Read more
All our nursing assignment help services are 100% original. Each of our professional writers develops custom papers from scratch to reduce the chances of plagiarism. In addition to this, we always run completed papers through advanced anti-plagiarism checkers for 100% originality.Read more
Our free revision guarantee is a courtesy service by Myrestlab.com to ensure that we achieve 100% customer satisfaction rates. In case you feel unsatisfied with the outcome of your paper, you can always request for free unlimited revisions. We recommend a revision request within 14 days after the delivery date for short papers and 30 for dissertations.Read more
Myrestlab.com also guarantee 100 privacy and confidentiality. We do not share any of our customers’ personal details with third parties. We have also fitted our websites with security features to ensure secure connections. Our security features also prevent damages that might occur through attacks by outsiders.Read more
By ordering a paper through My Rest Lab, you agree to receive nursing assignment help services offered by our nursing assignment writers. Our assignment help experts will always endear to provide quality services as promised. We always expect maximum cooperation from our students to help us achieve our mission and vision.Read more