Utilize the Change Management Plan Outline as a guide for developing your Change Management Plan. Incorporate the work you completed in previous weeks into your final plan.
Look for health policy issue that is of national concern that you will use as the subject for a change management plan.
Health policy issue is: Prescription Drug abuse
Develop a 1,150- to 1,600-word Change Management Plan using John Kotter’s eight-step change model from Week 3.
Include the following in your plan;
1. What current health policy issue exist that are of national concern that affect the NP?
2. What evidence is there to support the need to address the policy? Does the evidence indicate a sense of urgency regarding the issue?
3. How is the policy issue represented in the media and what type of influence does this have on you implementing change in this area?
4. What are the ethical consequences if changes aren’t implemented?
5. Identify stakeholders that will assist you in implementing the change, including opportunities for inter professional relationships.
6. Develop a plan for how and where you see the policy issue making an impact. 7. Identify potential barriers that will hinder you from implementing change in this area and how you will face them to keep the change process progressing.
8. Create a strategy that will gain the support of your congressional representative or of one your senators and drive them to introduce legislation that will address the policy issue.
9. How can you use Kurt Lewin’s change management model to solidify change in this area?
Cite and reference using APA guidelines.
At Myrestlab.com, we always work diligently to provide our customers with high-quality nursing assignment help services. We ensure that all papers by our writers possess 100% originality. We also guarantee all students of 100% privacy and confidentiality when working with us.
At Myrestlab.com, our mission is to provide quality services to all students. We, therefore, guarantee money-backs for the rare occasions of satisfaction. Your satisfaction is our goal.Read more
All our nursing assignment help services are 100% original. Each of our professional writers develops custom papers from scratch to reduce the chances of plagiarism. In addition to this, we always run completed papers through advanced anti-plagiarism checkers for 100% originality.Read more
Our free revision guarantee is a courtesy service by Myrestlab.com to ensure that we achieve 100% customer satisfaction rates. In case you feel unsatisfied with the outcome of your paper, you can always request for free unlimited revisions. We recommend a revision request within 14 days after the delivery date for short papers and 30 for dissertations.Read more
Myrestlab.com also guarantee 100 privacy and confidentiality. We do not share any of our customers’ personal details with third parties. We have also fitted our websites with security features to ensure secure connections. Our security features also prevent damages that might occur through attacks by outsiders.Read more
By ordering a paper through My Rest Lab, you agree to receive nursing assignment help services offered by our nursing assignment writers. Our assignment help experts will always endear to provide quality services as promised. We always expect maximum cooperation from our students to help us achieve our mission and vision.Read more