You will be creating a case report in stages over four course topics. This assignment will add to your previous work in Topic 3. Use an example from your own personal practice, experience, or own personal/family; however, simulated cases are not acceptable for practice hours and therefore not acceptable for this assignment. Examples might include a patient with Duchesne’s muscular dystrophy. Huntington’s disease, Down’s syndrome, sickle cell anemia, BRCA 1 or BRCA 2 mutations, or other genetic disorder that you and/or the organization you practice in may specialize in treating.
Use the following information to ensure successful completion of the assignment:
· This assignment requires that at least two additional scholarly research article related to this topic. Please be sure to clearly inject proper in-text citations when necessary and throughout the content of the paper.
· You are required to submit this assignment to Turnitin. Please refer to the directions in the Student Success Center.
For this assignment (Part 3 of the Case Report), write a 1,200-1,500 word paper incorporating genetics information learned from assigned readings in Topics 1-5. Include the following:
1. Examine how genetics can influence policy issues.
2. Discuss any nutritional influences for the cause of this disease.
3. Discuss the process of nutritional assessment and counseling as it relates to health, prevention, screening, diagnostics, prognostics, selection of treatment, and monitoring of treatment effectiveness.
4. Discuss the prevalence rates, testing, treatment, and prognosis as they relate to human nutrition.
Note This is the next part of the case report (first part is attached ) that has been continuing (sickle cell anemia). PLEASE answer each part in depth, not just a few sentences. including the articles (in-text citations) in the paragraphs to back up the research. This is what the instructor is looking for.
At Myrestlab.com, we always work diligently to provide our customers with high-quality nursing assignment help services. We ensure that all papers by our writers possess 100% originality. We also guarantee all students of 100% privacy and confidentiality when working with us.
At Myrestlab.com, our mission is to provide quality services to all students. We, therefore, guarantee money-backs for the rare occasions of satisfaction. Your satisfaction is our goal.Read more
All our nursing assignment help services are 100% original. Each of our professional writers develops custom papers from scratch to reduce the chances of plagiarism. In addition to this, we always run completed papers through advanced anti-plagiarism checkers for 100% originality.Read more
Our free revision guarantee is a courtesy service by Myrestlab.com to ensure that we achieve 100% customer satisfaction rates. In case you feel unsatisfied with the outcome of your paper, you can always request for free unlimited revisions. We recommend a revision request within 14 days after the delivery date for short papers and 30 for dissertations.Read more
Myrestlab.com also guarantee 100 privacy and confidentiality. We do not share any of our customers’ personal details with third parties. We have also fitted our websites with security features to ensure secure connections. Our security features also prevent damages that might occur through attacks by outsiders.Read more
By ordering a paper through My Rest Lab, you agree to receive nursing assignment help services offered by our nursing assignment writers. Our assignment help experts will always endear to provide quality services as promised. We always expect maximum cooperation from our students to help us achieve our mission and vision.Read more