Please follow the APA format and the requirements listed below as it is a most for this professor.
In this assignment, the student will be producing a 4‐5 page essay that includes the following components:
• Transition into the Professional Nursing Role: Identify actions to be considered in the transition from student to BSN graduate nurse including:
o Identify the state in which the student is seeking employment.
o Detail a minimum of three (3) criteria set forth by the Board of Nursing for obtaining an RN license in that state.
o Conduct a new BSN graduate job search in a 30 mile radius of where the student lives or plans to relocate.
§ Provide the details of what is required to submit an application for hire for the top two choices of employment.
• Holistic Life Balance: Provide a description of the ways in which the student intends to maintain holistic balance in their personal life as well as in the role of professional nurse within the first year and at five years.
• Stressors and Challenges: Identify known stressors and anticipated challenges as well as plans for managing each of them within the first year and at five years.
• Lifelong Learning: Determine a plan for lifelong learning and educational development anticipated within the first year and at five years.
o This plan can include, but is not limited to, specialty certification, advanced nursing education, and the pursuit of formal education outside of the nursing discipline.
• Professional Contributions: Summarize plans for contributing to at least one professional nursing community as well as the student’s general community in the healthcare professional role within the first year and at five years
• Scholarly Resources:
o A minimum of three (3) peer‐reviewed scholarly sources are required in support of this assignment.
o A minimum of one (1) professional nursing organization website or Board of Nursing website is required in support of this assignment
PREPARING THE ASSIGNMENT
• Maximum of 4‐5 pages including the title page and the reference page.
• Students may find the following list of resources helpful in completing the assignment:
o American Nurses Credentialing Center at http://www.nursecredentialing.org/certification.aspx
o Board of Nursing Contact at https://www.ncsbn.org/contact‐bon.htm
o Holistic Nursing at http://www.ahna.org/About‐Us/What‐is‐Holistic‐Nursing
o National Council of State Boards of Nursing at https://www.ncsbn.org/index.htm
o Nursing Community at http://www.thenursingcommunity.org/
o Robert Wood Johnson Foundation at http://www.rwjf.org/
o Sigma Theta Tau International at http://www.nursingsociety.org
• The sources cited both in text and on the reference page for this assignment will be formatted according APA 6th edition guidelines.
At Myrestlab.com, we always work diligently to provide our customers with high-quality nursing assignment help services. We ensure that all papers by our writers possess 100% originality. We also guarantee all students of 100% privacy and confidentiality when working with us.
At Myrestlab.com, our mission is to provide quality services to all students. We, therefore, guarantee money-backs for the rare occasions of satisfaction. Your satisfaction is our goal.Read more
All our nursing assignment help services are 100% original. Each of our professional writers develops custom papers from scratch to reduce the chances of plagiarism. In addition to this, we always run completed papers through advanced anti-plagiarism checkers for 100% originality.Read more
Our free revision guarantee is a courtesy service by Myrestlab.com to ensure that we achieve 100% customer satisfaction rates. In case you feel unsatisfied with the outcome of your paper, you can always request for free unlimited revisions. We recommend a revision request within 14 days after the delivery date for short papers and 30 for dissertations.Read more
Myrestlab.com also guarantee 100 privacy and confidentiality. We do not share any of our customers’ personal details with third parties. We have also fitted our websites with security features to ensure secure connections. Our security features also prevent damages that might occur through attacks by outsiders.Read more
By ordering a paper through My Rest Lab, you agree to receive nursing assignment help services offered by our nursing assignment writers. Our assignment help experts will always endear to provide quality services as promised. We always expect maximum cooperation from our students to help us achieve our mission and vision.Read more