This Assignment will serve as the Course Level Assessments for:
Course Outcome 1: Examine the history, transition theories, and emerging role of the Doctor of Nursing Practice in serving the needs of specific populations across the continuum.
Course Outcome 2: Analyze the characteristics of the interprofessional team in relation to communication skills, role delineation, conflict management, and consultative and leadership skills.
Before writing the document you will review these scholarly writing resources in the Kaplan Writing Center:
For this Assignment you will create a document:
· a minimum of 5 pages in length (excluding title page and references);
· supported with a minimum of five scholarly, peer review sources external to those assigned in class for this unit;
· follow the conventions of Standard American English (correct grammar, punctuation, etc.);
· well ordered, logical, and unified, as well as original and insightful;
· display superior content, organization, style, and mechanics; and;
· use APA 6th edition format.
The content for this document will include:
1. Describe the role of the DNP prepared nurse in relationship to the interprofessional health care team.
2. Analyze the skills essential for effective and efficient interprofessional collaboration, including:
b. conflict management;
c. negotiation; and
d. consultative and leadership skills.
3. Provide a self-inventory of your strengths and areas in need of improvement. For example, you may have strong, effective communication skills but you may face challenges in negotiating or conflict management. What might you do to improve your skills?
4. Conclude with a strategic plan to improve skills and competencies.
Before finalizing your work, you should:
· be sure to read the Assignment description carefully (as displayed above)
· consult the Grading Rubric (under the Course Home) to make sure you have included everything necessary; and
· utilize spelling and grammar check to minimize errors.
Consideration for grading:
Described the role of the DNP prepared nurse in relationship to the interprofessional health care team.
The discussion included history and transition theories relevant to the emerging role of the DNP when working with specific populations
Description was thorough, relevant to the topic and illustrated critical analysis.
At least 5 scholarly peer reviewed articles were utilized to support the content not older than 5 years.
Analyzed the skills essential for effective and efficient interprofessional collaboration, including: communication; conflict management; negotiation; and consultative and leadership skills.
Analysis was thorough, relevant to the topic and illustrated critical analysis
Completed a self-inventory of strengths and weaknesses.
The self-inventory was thorough, relevant to the topic and illustrated critical analysis.
Create a strategic plan to improve in areas designated as weaknesses.
The strategic plan was thorough, relevant to the topic and illustrated critical analysis.
At Myrestlab.com, we always work diligently to provide our customers with high-quality nursing assignment help services. We ensure that all papers by our writers possess 100% originality. We also guarantee all students of 100% privacy and confidentiality when working with us.
At Myrestlab.com, our mission is to provide quality services to all students. We, therefore, guarantee money-backs for the rare occasions of satisfaction. Your satisfaction is our goal.Read more
All our nursing assignment help services are 100% original. Each of our professional writers develops custom papers from scratch to reduce the chances of plagiarism. In addition to this, we always run completed papers through advanced anti-plagiarism checkers for 100% originality.Read more
Our free revision guarantee is a courtesy service by Myrestlab.com to ensure that we achieve 100% customer satisfaction rates. In case you feel unsatisfied with the outcome of your paper, you can always request for free unlimited revisions. We recommend a revision request within 14 days after the delivery date for short papers and 30 for dissertations.Read more
Myrestlab.com also guarantee 100 privacy and confidentiality. We do not share any of our customers’ personal details with third parties. We have also fitted our websites with security features to ensure secure connections. Our security features also prevent damages that might occur through attacks by outsiders.Read more
By ordering a paper through My Rest Lab, you agree to receive nursing assignment help services offered by our nursing assignment writers. Our assignment help experts will always endear to provide quality services as promised. We always expect maximum cooperation from our students to help us achieve our mission and vision.Read more