Go to www.apta.org, please answer the following questions.
Questions 1-4: (max 2 points each)
1. In your own words, what does the APTA do? _______ ___________________________________________________________________
2. In your own words, summarize the APTA’s Vision Statement. ______
3. Under the “Current Students” section, what do you find most interesting or useful and why? ______________________________________________________ _________________________
4. Under the “Practice & Patient Care- Practice Administration” section, read about Peer Review. In your own words, describe what Peer Review is.
a. How does the peer review process maintain quality within the operation of a physical therapy practice or department?
5. What are the Values-based Behaviors for PTAs? Give an example for each behavior. (max 16 points)
6. Under the “Practice and Patient Care” section, find the Standards of Ethical Conduct for the Physical Therapist Assistant (Appendix 2). Print out a copy and highlight which standard you most identify with. Attach the standards to this assignment. Choose a bullet underneath the highlighted standard you chose and in the space provided below explain why you feel it is important. (10 pts.)
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more