PSY/275 PSY 275 PSY275 Week 4 Quiz (***** 10/10 Correct *****)
Directions: Please clearly indicate your choice for each of the following questions. Post your quiz to the Assignments Section for grading
1. Which of the following is not a known cause of childhood anxiety?
a. Overprotective parents
b. Parents avoid or reject the child
c. Parental anxiety
d. Too many friends
2. Which of the following is the most common treatment for childhood anxiety disorders?
a. Gestalt Therapy
b. Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
c. Existential Therapy
d. Family Systems Therapy
3. Which of the following is not a documented potential cause of conduct disorder?
c. Inadequate parenting
d. Depressed mood
4. It has been proposed that ADHD is caused by _________.
a. Dopamine abnormalities in the brain
b. Maternal substance abuse
5. Which of the following is a concern with the medications that are currently used to treat ADHD?
a. They are not effective.
b. The findings of drug effectiveness studies may not be applicable to some minority groups.
c. Not enough children are being medicated.
d. They lead to a stigma for the child.
6. Which of the following is a symptom for Autism Spectrum Disorder?
a. Deficits in social communication and interaction.
b. Easily develop and maintain relationships.
c. Poor attention to tasks.
7. When treating Autism Spectrum Disorder, clinicians may choose to combine _____________ with behavioral therapies and different methods of training.
a. A specific diet plan
b. An exercise regimen
c. Play therapy
d. Psychotropic medications and specific vitamins
8. Which of the following is not considered to be a behavioral symptom of oppositional defiant disorder?
9. Oppositional defiant disorder is ________common in boys than girls before puberty.
c. Just as
d. Twice as
10. Previous research has stated that there was a relationship between vaccines and the development of autism spectrum disorder. Recent research has now found that ________________.
a. The original study was correct and the MMR vaccine causes autism.
b. The original study was methodologically flawed and failed to demonstrate any relationship between the two.
c. The original study was referring to multiple vaccines.
d. The original study has been supported by later research.
At Myrestlab.com, we always work diligently to provide our customers with high-quality nursing assignment help services. We ensure that all papers by our writers possess 100% originality. We also guarantee all students of 100% privacy and confidentiality when working with us.
At Myrestlab.com, our mission is to provide quality services to all students. We, therefore, guarantee money-backs for the rare occasions of satisfaction. Your satisfaction is our goal.Read more
All our nursing assignment help services are 100% original. Each of our professional writers develops custom papers from scratch to reduce the chances of plagiarism. In addition to this, we always run completed papers through advanced anti-plagiarism checkers for 100% originality.Read more
Our free revision guarantee is a courtesy service by Myrestlab.com to ensure that we achieve 100% customer satisfaction rates. In case you feel unsatisfied with the outcome of your paper, you can always request for free unlimited revisions. We recommend a revision request within 14 days after the delivery date for short papers and 30 for dissertations.Read more
Myrestlab.com also guarantee 100 privacy and confidentiality. We do not share any of our customers’ personal details with third parties. We have also fitted our websites with security features to ensure secure connections. Our security features also prevent damages that might occur through attacks by outsiders.Read more
By ordering a paper through My Rest Lab, you agree to receive nursing assignment help services offered by our nursing assignment writers. Our assignment help experts will always endear to provide quality services as promised. We always expect maximum cooperation from our students to help us achieve our mission and vision.Read more